Racing Melbourne Cup Day 2022

Cup winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who decides to say that they've backed the winner here with no previous mention of it on the board will be given a week holiday

If anyone has those friends or family that only want tips for 50/1+ shots here are a couple tomorrow I think can outrun their odds:

R5 - Renosu (50/1)
R8 - More Than Exceed (125/1)

This is a brilliant tip, well done :thumbsu:

(No I did not get on it. Only had a fiver on Camorra, I don't know s**t about horse racing)

DL had plenty of excuses. 55.5 KG as northern hemisphere 3yo on ground its never experienced. Never really settled in the run.
Finally...it was all about the weight with me.
Would Rekindling and Cross Counter won their Cups with that weight??

He sucked in thousands of punters who honestly believed they had $1000 in the bank.

Many of them had told their friends and already began planning on how they'd spend their money.

Betr 1, mug punters 0.
That's the funny thing about it.
I spread my 10 over 8 horses one of which was Gold Trip.

the trainer mainly... i think Mosheen retrospectively lost the race? maybe i am wrong

Nah it kept it but that whole era shrouded in a very strong stench

Its a great debate. The difference in weight probably chews out their turn of foot.

I personally don’t think a couple of kilos off makes that much difference when you are beaten that far. Maybe if he had been chinned on the line like Goldie was in the CC or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back