Mega Thread Melbourne Cup Day 2015 * All betting discussion *

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course the best horse doesn't always win, if it did it would be a pretty boring sport. I'd be happy if 22 other horses won (Sertorious can GAGF too) the race but this is a joke!

The real hero here is the jungle juice that weir's concocted. I hope they keep a blood and test it for the next 20 years until they find out what it is. #JuicedUpCat. I've honestly lost interest in racing after today. I lost maybe $200 so it's certainly not the money, it's just the most flattening result of all time.

I refuse to believe that he's improved that much in the last twelve months from when he couldn't beat ******* LE ROI over 2600m, hasn't won for over 12 months and suddenly improves 20 lengths out to 3200m? Taking the piss.

I have no doubt that the pace of the race (utter incompetence from the jockeys) and track bias ruined the race today and gave POP the opportunity to win but questions have to be asked.

I backed him in the QE on Emirates Day last year and the horse didn't fire a shot after every opportunity, he was beaten by Escado at the Valley two starts back and then beaten by The United States last start, how the hell did he win that race today?

Take the pace and bias out of it and there were other horses there that should have been too good for him on his career form to date.

I have no doubt that the pace of the race (utter incompetence from the jockeys) and track bias ruined the race today and gave POP the opportunity to win but questions have to be asked.

I backed him in the QE on Emirates Day last year and the horse didn't fire a shot after every opportunity, he was beaten by Escado at the Valley two starts back and then beaten by The United States last start, how the hell did he win that race today?

Take the pace and bias out of it and there were other horses there that should have been too good for him on his career form to date.

You're being kind, there were at least 10 that still should have beaten him all considered.

#JuicedUpCat

You're being kind, there were at least 10 that still should have beaten him all considered.

#JuicedUpCat

I'm more annoyed with the track playing the way it did (last 3 big meetings) and the incompetence of the jockeys but take that away and I still don't know how that horse won today.

I couldn't believe my eyes when he descended like the winner at the 300M, genuinely shocked.

I'm more annoyed with the track playing the way it did (last 3 big meetings) and the incompetence of the jockeys but take that away and I still don't know how that horse won today.

I couldn't believe my eyes when he descended like the winner at the 300M, genuinely shocked.

Yeah absolutely, it didn't even look like losing from the 300 which is staggering.

What have I doooooone?

What sort of car do you have? How many km's? Sorry...it's just money, at least you still have your health which is more than I have ...because watching Pride of Peptides gave me cancer. :$

Yeah absolutely, it didn't even look like losing from the 300 which is staggering.

What sort of car do you have? How many km's? Sorry...it's just money, at least you still have your health which is more than I have ...because watching Pride of Peptides gave me cancer. :$

2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Aspire, 65,000kms. Wanna buy? :)

Most of the time an 80/1 shot wins is when it bowls out in front and manages to hold on.... Pretty rare to see such a long shot round up half the field and take it home like that.

Of course the best horse doesn't always win, if it did it would be a pretty boring sport. I'd be happy if 22 other horses won (Sertorious can GAGF too) the race but this is a joke!

The real hero here is the jungle juice that weir's concocted. I hope they keep a blood and test it for the next 20 years until they find out what it is. #JuicedUpCat. I've honestly lost interest in racing after today. I lost maybe $200 so it's certainly not the money, it's just the most flattening result of all time.

I refuse to believe that he's improved that much in the last twelve months from when he couldn't beat ******* LE ROI over 2600m, hasn't won for over 12 months and suddenly improves 20 lengths out to 3200m? Taking the piss.

money-fight.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have spewed if i was on it. Like 8 lengths clear entering the straight to unplaced in less than 2 seconds

I was on it lol
Absolutely spewing. Rounded the turn thought "I'm home here"...boom! Never seen that before.

You guys still whinging about losing? Unreal. Pretty quick with the chest beating and giving advice yet have a loss and you're reduced to a bunch of little girls .

Kardinia park you're the worst of the worst. Biggest hypocrite by a long shot ( a 105-1 long shot ) you're quick to rip into other posters but now look at you. Just a whinging pathetic gambling addict.

Clearly you're not cut out for gambling.

You guys still whinging about losing? Unreal. Pretty quick with the chest beating and giving advice yet have a loss and you're reduced to a bunch of little girls .

Kardinia park you're the worst of the worst. Biggest hypocrite by a long shot ( a 105-1 long shot ) you're quick to rip into other posters but now look at you. Just a whinging pathetic gambling addict.

giphy.gif

Sore loser. Absolute pathetic little girl.
Why do you feel the need to use the word 'girl' as an insult?

And also, congratulations on your second and third posts on this board :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back