Racing Melbourne Cup Day 2019 (after the results posting of bets will get a ban)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relevance?

Besides undermining others after the fact?

Paris had I'll Paridiso in his Top winning chances of 4 or so horses all week and apart from interference it wins. He also never rated Finche and told all who asked he never had had a turn of foot to win a Cup which was correct.

Not sure it wins,

In fact pretty sure it doesn't

I didn't want to say it because I'm a contrarian that just makes up excuses and stories.

Don’t use that to hide behind the things you get wrong ;)

He stays the trip. Just slower than those with a turn of foot

Veer Right

Premium Platinum
May 11, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Todays really turned me off horse racing.

Had a really nice collect going with MOR e/w. In front 25m out...

I sincerely hope the stewards have had a word to Dettori along the lines of you are not welcome in future.

Complete disregard of the racing rules. Small chance he cost himself the win, likely cost himself a place and ruined his stablemates chance at victory.

Really feel for the IP backers wherever they may be.

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Don’t use that to hide behind the things you get wrong ;)

He stays the trip. Just slower than those with a turn of foot

Fair enough. I agree he looked grindy today and said so post race.

To be only beat 1.4L, guess he's unlucky he found a Melbourne cup that was run like a newmarket at end of 3000m for a grindy stayer. Just case of how far if run genuine if he can get that close with sprint at end. ;)

Fair enough. I agree he looked grindy today and said so post race.

To be only beat 1.4L, guess he's unlucky he found a Melbourne cup that was run like a newmarket at end of 3000m for a grindy stayer. Just case of how far if run genuine if he can get that close with sprint at end. ;)

Keep telling yourself that. Couldn’t have asked for a better race for him today and he squibbed it. Just admit you got him completely and utterly wrong twice this spring.

Would have been lucky to hold on to top 10 if they’d gone a gallop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Keep telling yourself that. Couldn’t have asked for a better race for him today and he squibbed it. Just admit you got him completely and utterly wrong twice this spring.

For one that was a joke.

Was wrong on Finche I don't see why your going me so hard on the finche comments, he was alongside or beating all your picks and beaten 1.4L in a cup at $10 where I said he wasn't even a bet, even for top 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back