Racing Melbourne Cup Day 2019 (after the results posting of bets will get a ban)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just on southern France. After its has now been transfered from obrien to maher would it be silly to assume that it isn't one of his better options. If he actually regarded a good chance Lloyd would have purchased it ?

Another shocker from Torcedor in listed company at Baden Baden overnight. He’s the one dropping out rapidly to finish second last:

Buyer’s remorse presumably setting in amongst the ownership group.

News out that Constantinople on the way, TAB install as fave.

Growing trend - little point in serious antepost betting until the lads declare the hand.

Right move from the TAB (dat Spanish Mission form!)

Raymond Tusk is coming too - 4th in the EBOR and probably much better odds for those who like Mustajeer

Growing trend - little point in serious antepost betting until the lads declare the hand.

Right move from the TAB (dat Spanish Mission form!)

Raymond Tusk is coming too - 4th in the EBOR and probably much better odds for those who like Mustajeer

Raymond best run in the Ebor.

Const 2nd in the Voltigeur, same as Cross Counter?

Don’t mind Raymond Tusk, still some value at $51. Looks to have a turn of foot.

Constantinople obviously a big chance but way too short at $15 at the start of September. Has a few quirks that won’t help on the big stage.

Constantinople obviously a big chance but way too short at $15 at the start of September. Has a few quirks that won’t help on the big stage.
Came from a fair way back in the Ebor was a decent run

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd rather back Constantinople at 15s as a winning proposition than RT at 51s. RT a trading proposition only at that price. If you can't place in a Slowbor you are too slow for a Melbourne Cup. He is a hundred percent grinder - just looked to have a turn of foot in the Slowbor because he was racing the C graders.

Constantinople sold, owners not announced but it’s not Team Williams. Surprising that Coolmore would sell him ahead of the St Leger but i guess they figure he can’t beat Logician. Surprising as well that Team Williams isn’t the buyer.

Constantinople sold, owners not announced but it’s not Team Williams. Surprising that Coolmore would sell him ahead of the St Leger but i guess they figure he can’t beat Logician. Surprising as well that Team Williams isn’t the buyer.

It's Hayes - literally mentioned a few posts up :$

wow Raymond Tusk is into 26/7.25 place tab, im just a mug punter so taken the $13 on a place at beteasy... thoughts on Django Freeman?? he is 3rd fav caulfield cup and around $34 for melbourne cup, my partners horses name is Django so is it worth splashing $10 for a laugh or am i just wasting my dough??

wow Raymond Tusk is into 26/7.25 place tab, im just a mug punter so taken the $13 on a place at beteasy... thoughts on Django Freeman?? he is 3rd fav caulfield cup and around $34 for melbourne cup, my partners horses name is Django so is it worth splashing $10 for a laugh or am i just wasting my dough??

German form - not good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back