Racing Melbourne Cup Day 2022

Cup winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who decides to say that they've backed the winner here with no previous mention of it on the board will be given a week holiday

I'm warning you all now though...if ROF betters are not in here 15 seconds after the race posting gifs of Asian girls scissoring each other if it wins I will be much disappoint.
Back To The Future Great Scott GIF by PeacockTV
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Sometimes real life takes a bigger cause and being inbetween kindergarten kids arguments on the Internet got old on me!
Lol obviously. But if you are going to s**t on people for having the time to post here of a Saturday between races its probably best not to have previously been an internet mod who lived here

Lol obviously. But if you are going to s**t on people for having the time to post here of a Saturday between races its probably best not to have previously been an internet mod who lived here
I don’t s**t on anyone and me and Parris have gone way back on here and he is stead fast in his opinions which is cool and always has been. I just see every point of view and don’t like the shitting on others when they post an opinion that is not equally shared.

You can make cases for and against EVERY runner in every race meet on any given day and if you stick with favourites most of the time you are right!

And don’t scream the boards rules at me cause i wrote them years ago.

Anyone keen anything support races tomorrow?

Think White Marlin looks the best on the support program. Keen to see Bermadez bounce back if criminal (allegedly) ollie chooses to actually try on it this time.

Chism also got me unbanned when I had a ROF level crack at Sam Kerridge after he turned it over like 100 times one day out at Etihad :heart:
You got me in the s**t for that to mate! 🤣🤣🥳🤷‍♀️

Ha ha
Sam Kerridge
Is Paddy Dow the modern equivalent?

Not sure - probably watched 2 Carlton games in the last 5 years - probably why i offered odds of 300/1 on Harry 'Vow and Declare' Mackay to win the Coleman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think White Marlin looks the best on the support program. Keen to see Bermadez bounce back if criminal (allegedly) ollie chooses to actually try on it this time.
Yep warn on Berm after Ollie cooked it last start. Plus keen on the snatch at double figures in the dance in Sydney with nice form around IWIW

I mean the casual degrading of pre-race takes has really been let go forever and is all your own fault for letting it go that far. It’s now this board thing to go anyone that does not agree with the norm even if actual professional punters are disagreeing with the mugs here.

We’ve had $100:1 winners in multiple G1s at flem in recent years and guy gets told he has no idea for tipping a $10 second fave 🤷‍♂️.

I know little about racing but I know any result is possible.

I mean the casual degrading of pre-race takes has really been let go forever and is all your own fault for letting it go that far. It’s now this board thing to go anyone that does not agree with the norm even if actual professional punters are disagreeing with the mugs here.

We’ve had $100:1 winners in multiple G1s at flem in recent years and guy gets told he has no idea for tipping a $10 second fave 🤷‍♂️.

The thing is it is a public discussion forum that you cannot censor. The more you moderate it the bigger prick you become and trust me I am not new to being called that!

You just will never please everyone no matter what you do or what rules you draw up and adhere them. Moderating is a no win battle with little thanks from anyone. 🤷‍♀️

It's just banter
Nobody takes it seriously

Even my digs Perth quad

The thing is it is a public discussion forum that you cannot censor. The more you moderate it the bigger prick you become and trust me I am not new to being called that!

You just will never please everyone no matter what you do or what rules you draw up and adhere them. Moderating is a no win battle with little thanks from anyone. 🤷‍♀️
Do you find you ever have to delete posts Chism?

I'm warning you all now though...if ROF betters are not in here 15 seconds after the race posting gifs of Asian girls scissoring each other if it wins I will be much disappoint.
Quoted and bookmarked and fingers crossed

Gold Trip definitely starting 20s the way things are trending. Thought for sure that would be one that money would come for after good runs in the CC and CP and the fact he wants the wet

I know it’s lazy form but really does shape as this years VE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back