Racing Melbourne Cup Day 2022

Cup winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who decides to say that they've backed the winner here with no previous mention of it on the board will be given a week holiday

One thing I've taken out of cup day is we have way to many horses in Australia and alot of shithouse jockeys.
And then we invite Mr Buick to be captain of the SH1THOUSE Express, stopping all stations to Flemington

That cups double bet 😭😭😭😭😭
Got my best possible resultt but cups double would have been huge. Thanks for all your usual work during this time of the year Paris 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

POWER RANKINGS REVIEW

The winner Gold Trip was in the debut set of Power Rankings entering at #4 when prices of $110 were freely available on betfair. From there he quickly moved up to the #2 slot for most of the spring, only dropping back to #8 when Oz Bloody went cray cray and said they would skip the Caulfield Cup and target the Cox Plate. Ended the power rankings ranked #3 when somehow $32 was still freely available post a cracking run in the Cox Plate.

The placegetters never even made it onto the list and I reckon I would have needed to take 18 or 20 of them for second and third to include either!

POWER RANKINGS REVIEW

The winner Gold Trip was in the debut set of Power Rankings entering at #4 when prices of $110 were freely available on betfair. From there he quickly moved up to the #2 slot for most of the spring, only dropping back to #8 when Oz Bloody went cray cray and said they would skip the Caulfield Cup and target the Cox Plate. Ended the power rankings ranked #3 when somehow $32 was still freely available post a cracking run in the Cox Plate.

The placegetters never even made it onto the list and I reckon I would have needed to take 18 or 20 of them for second and third to include either!
Deauville
Disappointing?

Deauville
Disappointing?

Didn't look like it handled the wet or get the trip - but at the $4.60 think there was more than enough juice in the price to find out on the day. Against that - getting passed by utter walkers like Emissary and Huge Emocean suggests solidly dissapointing.

If it stays in Oz still think it will be a monster 2000-2400.

Didn't look like it handled the wet or get the trip - but at the $4.60 think there was more than enough juice in the price to find out on the day. Against that - getting passed by utter walkers like Emissary and Huge Emocean suggests solidly dissapointing.

If it stays in Oz still think it will be a monster 2000-2400.
Do you think DL is a plate horse?

It’s moving day(week) in the west. Opening presents on Christmas morning to see what takes the required steps and what doesn’t.

Amelia’s looked ok there holding form, just one jumped out the ground which happens at SWP in these Fairetha/Burgess Queens/Asian Beaus

It’s moving day(week) in the west. Opening presents on Christmas morning to see what takes the required steps and what doesn’t.

Amelia’s looked ok there holding form, just one jumped out the ground which happens at SWP in these Fairetha/Burgess Queens/Asian Beaus
Pretty disappointing at 1.33
What's their plan longer range?
Railway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back