Melbourne Earthquake

Remove this Banner Ad

Just out of curiosity, did anyone else feel dizzy after the earthquake ended?
Yeah had nausea and dizziness for about an HR after. A few workmates were affected similarly.

sorry …was that meant to be derogatory statement? I’m confused
I only make derogatory comments about my own team...my point is nowhere in Australia is a desirable place, as Covid has scared the bejesus out of everyone and it plays no favourites...today's earthquake was the nail in the coffin of my lifelong love affair with Melbourne, i want a divorce!

I only make derogatory comments about my own team...my point is nowhere in Australia is a desirable place, as Covid has scared the bejesus out of everyone and it plays no favourites...today's earthquake was the nail in the coffin of my lifelong love affair with Melbourne, i want a divorce!

come on mate ..toughen up

it’s just an earth tremor …not as if the city was reduced to rubble

all im saying to people is that Perth is awesome where you can buy a huge 4x2 house for under 500k and live by the beach and the winters are mild

Grew up in Melbourne myself and the only I miss is going to the footy and buying a decent souvlaki

Keep your chin up. This too will soon pass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This one was supposedly felt here in Adelaide. I was sitting down at the time but didn't notice anything. However, the night before (at about 1 AM on 22 September, about 8 hours prior to this earthquake) I was lying awake in bed and I felt something. At the time I thought it might be an earthquake, but there has been no mention of any earlier shock so that must have been my imagination.

This one was supposedly felt here in Adelaide. I was sitting down at the time but didn't notice anything. However, the night before (at about 1 AM on 22 September, about 8 hours prior to this earthquake) I was lying awake in bed and I felt something. At the time I thought it might be an earthquake, but there has been no mention of any earlier shock so that must have been my imagination.

Your wife farted

I can't believe people are joking about this.

I walked through blood and bone searching for my brother. He was in Northern Tasmania.

I know that's the running gag but if they were being true to their cause I would've thought they'd be busting their balls to get back to work. Or are they really that piss weak they'd be all "nah * you, you said we weren't needed."

It wasn’t a ‘Melbourne’ earthquake. Ffs you city folk just love taking the macabre limelight don’t you. Ridiculous. Typical in this state. Nothing exists north of cragieburn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back