Autopsy Melbourne just a tad to good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Says a lot when we have 2 defensive forwards, 1 pressure forward, 6 defensive backmen and 2 defensive mids. Plus the wings often spend a lot of time behind the ball
Have said it all year. We have only a small handful of winners on the ground and it's seemingly by design and everyone seems to support that, but then wonder why it's the Gulden/Warner/Papley show or bust.

I don't see any high contact there. How is that 50-50? It was a decent tackle. Even if his head did hit the ground, I don't get what Warner was supposed to do. Not tackle him? Let him skip away? It's nonsense.

Unbeliavable they're comparing that to Weitering's clear and intentional eye gouge. I don't think that one is 50-50 either. He'd be suspended for that in any sport.

amartey is coming back from a slight hammy strain. He will be much better for the run.

Amartey is always back from a hammy strain and is never able to run out a game

Have said it all year. We have only a small handful of winners on the ground and it's seemingly by design and everyone seems to support that, but then wonder why it's the Gulden/Warner/Papley show or bust.

Hey now they try to get it to blakey first before the others you mention .

first in terms of brining it from defence

amartey is coming back from a slight hammy strain. He will be much better for the run.
Before he does his next one. Continually looks unfit regardless of how much continuity he has had. Sick of seeing him run to the bench looking exhausted and exasperated after doing 2/5ths of ** all. Unlike a cooked Hickey who runs himself ragged even while being poleaxed by Max. Kid needs to toughen the ** up and work out what is required to get the best out of his obvious athletic talent. At this stage just going to float through a brief AFL career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before he does his next one. Continually looks unfit regardless of how much continuity he has had. Sick of seeing him run to the bench looking exhausted and exasperated after doing 2/5ths of ** all. Unlike a cooked Hickey who runs himself ragged even while being poleaxed by Max. Kid needs to toughen the ** up and work out what is required to get the best out of his obvious athletic talent. At this stage just going to float through a brief AFL career.
Should've stayed at Ormond instead of moving to the soft c#cks at Beaumaris , might've got coached by Max as well lol

Amartey doing f all and putting 0 effort in is ok with Horse.

Still prefers him to subbing Francis on

Amartey doing f all and putting 0 effort in is ok with Horse.

Still prefers him to subbing Francis on
I wonder whether we might be better going with a smaller forward line? McLean, Logan, Heeney, Hayward, Wicks and Papley with Parker rotating through? Would allow us to keep both Stephens and JMac in the same lineup, give us a bit more run.

View attachment 1788314
Plenty on here don't want Petracca!

Sorry GUH ... not one of your most prophetic statements.
There needs to be a thread on here called False Prophecies, where we share our calls that aged like milk. I'd probably need an entirely separate board for mine!

I wonder whether we might be better going with a smaller forward line? McLean, Logan, Heeney, Hayward, Wicks and Papley with Parker rotating through? Would allow us to keep both Stephens and JMac in the same lineup, give us a bit more run.

I think Heeney and Hayward are good marking targets anyway.

But I suspect Horse is locked into the 3 tall forwards and a ruck.

He will also play only 3 of Rampe , Mccartin, Fox , Francis, Melican

Francis would get a look in forward if a tall got injured .

He won't deviate off any set strategy imo and that's why he is about to lose another final as coach

When we were struggling to clear defence was it Lloyd taking the kick outs ? I remember a period of him taking them and thought we were less attacking as a result. Blakey could have also been off for a rest to be fair

Maybe I’m remembering wrong.

Campbell and Cunningham collectively had shockers but have been good. At least it was in a game that was a free pass (ladder position important but it didn’t
Knock us out of finals type of free pass)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back