(Log in to remove this ad.)

A11dAtP0w3R

KC FC disbanded 2021-2021. It was a good ride 🤗
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Here was my best guess before dead ends..

Why the Giants and Michelangelo? Both Orange
Why the Dees and Raphael ? Both Red

Why The fu** Leonardo and Brisbane??? No blue, surely you'd use him for Carlton , not Donatello?

A11dAtP0w3R

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ok I think I now understand it,those teams were bottom 4 in one of Hawthorn's premiership years? Got there in the end?

Still, tell the reddit poster who made it they are a ****** from me for not using Leonardo as Carlton. 😝

ImissFrosty

Official Trent Rivers Fanboy
Mar 4, 2020
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Atlanta Reign
Here was my best guess before dead ends..

Why the Giants and Michelangelo? Both Orange
Why the Dees and Raphael ? Both Red

Why The fu** Leonardo and Brisbane??? No blue, surely you'd use him for Carlton , not Donatello?
I just think they picked random ones but if we're gonna get in depth about it, Donatello was smart, didn't do anything brash, Brisbane have been smart about their rebuild, gone to the draft and topped up via trade. GWS are Mikey coz they were both off to the side kinda just ******* about, not taking things too seriously and whatever. I don't know why Leo is Carlton, Leo was their captain really, Carlton r sh*t. Raph was the coolest one so naturally he's the dees :cool:

Dory_77

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Ok I think I now understand it,those teams were bottom 4 in one of Hawthorn's premiership years? Got there in the end?

Still, tell the reddit poster who made it they are a ****** from me for not using Leonardo as Carlton. 😝
Is it something to do with ex-Hawk assistants/players that joined those clubs and they came good (mostly)?
Agree Leo and Carlton makes sense, not just because of the blue, but he saw himself as the 'leader' but also seemed to have the least personality and likeability of any of them. Not unlike Carlton.

Bluelegs

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2012
Robbo's sleeve
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Greenbay Packers
I just think they picked random ones but if we're gonna get in depth about it, Donatello was smart, didn't do anything brash, Brisbane have been smart about their rebuild, gone to the draft and topped up via trade. GWS are Mikey coz they were both off to the side kinda just ******* about, not taking things too seriously and whatever. I don't know why Leo is Carlton, Leo was their captain really, Carlton r sh*t. Raph was the coolest one so naturally he's the dees :cool:
Leo (blue) is Brisbane and Don (Purple) is Carlton

A11dAtP0w3R

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
I bags creating the "curb your top of the ladder" meme if we have straights sets exit in September ok boys and girls

Remove this Banner Ad