Melbourne no longer worst Vic team of century

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PostPaolo

Team Captain
AFL Club
Carlton
Carlton have been by far the worse team of the 21st century double the amount of spoons than the next worse and the longest preliminary final drought of all teams
Yeah when I measure success of a team I don't measure making the eight, winning a final, making a grand final or winning one I specifically look at preliminary final appearances to suit my agenda too.

AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah when I measure success of a team I don't measure making the eight, winning a final, making a grand final or winning one I specifically look at preliminary final appearances to suit my agenda too.
Since the start of the 21st century Carlton have "won" double the spoons as Melbourne and haven't played in a grand final while Melbourne has, Carlton have been worse than Melbourne

Benny78

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
Since the start of the 21st century Carlton have "won" double the spoons as Melbourne and haven't played in a grand final while Melbourne has, Carlton have been worse than Melbourne
Carlton had that little 05-10 era where people thought they were good. Unless I'm mistaken people think Melbourne have been **** for the entire century.

AFL Club
Richmond
Carlton had that little 05-10 era where people thought they were good. Unless I'm mistaken people think Melbourne have been **** for the entire century.
Carlton won spoons in both 05 and 06 and were second last in 07 and beyond that when they were making finals they were never really good more just making up numbers, while Melbourne haven't been much better they have at least made a grand final in 2000

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fadge

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
Failing to finish top four means you've haven't been in premiership contention this century.

Top Bottom