Melbourne no longer worst Vic team of century

Remove this Banner Ad

It's good to see winning percentage as the first thing to come into peoples minds when comparing the best and worst.

If we're going off percentage and the worst is 37.65% then who is the best?
Geelong or Sydney I'd say

Carlton have been by far the worse team of the 21st century double the amount of spoons than the next worse and the longest preliminary final drought of all teams

Yeah when I measure success of a team I don't measure making the eight, winning a final, making a grand final or winning one I specifically look at preliminary final appearances to suit my agenda too.

Yeah when I measure success of a team I don't measure making the eight, winning a final, making a grand final or winning one I specifically look at preliminary final appearances to suit my agenda too.
Since the start of the 21st century Carlton have "won" double the spoons as Melbourne and haven't played in a grand final while Melbourne has, Carlton have been worse than Melbourne

Since the start of the 21st century Carlton have "won" double the spoons as Melbourne and haven't played in a grand final while Melbourne has, Carlton have been worse than Melbourne

Carlton had that little 05-10 era where people thought they were good. Unless I'm mistaken people think Melbourne have been s**t for the entire century.

Carlton had that little 05-10 era where people thought they were good. Unless I'm mistaken people think Melbourne have been s**t for the entire century.
Carlton won spoons in both 05 and 06 and were second last in 07 and beyond that when they were making finals they were never really good more just making up numbers, while Melbourne haven't been much better they have at least made a grand final in 2000

Isn’t it 3 #1 picks? Krueger, Murphy and Gibbs
and weitering.

So 4 no.1 picks and they are still VFL level. Just relegate them and we'll have a 17 team comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back