saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...t/news-story/eb922b5f21bb52e905cdce68535aefed

Full credit to saj_21 who posted it in the General Discussion thread about a week ago.

Melbourne player accused of sexual assault while in Bali this off-season. Ugh.

All discussion in here. Mod notice - if we feel it is going off track, it will be dealt with harshly. Consider this your warning.

As I said I was hoping it was all BS

Obviously I won’t post the players names but assume if people PM then I can tell them....?

As I said I was hoping it was all BS

Obviously I won’t post the players names but assume if people PM then I can tell them....?
I wouldn't.

You don't want to have to argue that telling a handful of people who later threw it into the wide open didn't represent a serious contribution to a defamation.

Now, whether or not you told the truth is actually irrelevant, so play it safe.

LBJ6

Club Legend
May 6, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Heat
So I’ve known about this for a little while now - won’t name the player but basically, the sex was consensual and not the first time between the pair I believe. Said player then, without permission, changed his destination by a few cm... if you know what I’m saying.

Demon 16

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
So I’ve known about this for a little while now - won’t name the player but basically, the sex was consensual and not the first time between the pair I believe. Said player then, without permission, changed his destination by a few cm... if you know what I’m saying.

Sounds like Wattsy was up for it.

Up the Khyber Pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back