News Melbourne player accused of sexual assault

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...t/news-story/eb922b5f21bb52e905cdce68535aefed

Full credit to saj_21 who posted it in the General Discussion thread about a week ago.

Melbourne player accused of sexual assault while in Bali this off-season. Ugh.

All discussion in here. Mod notice - if we feel it is going off track, it will be dealt with harshly. Consider this your warning.

As I said I was hoping it was all BS

Obviously I won’t post the players names but assume if people PM then I can tell them....?

As I said I was hoping it was all BS

Obviously I won’t post the players names but assume if people PM then I can tell them....?
I wouldn't.

You don't want to have to argue that telling a handful of people who later threw it into the wide open didn't represent a serious contribution to a defamation.

Now, whether or not you told the truth is actually irrelevant, so play it safe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I’ve known about this for a little while now - won’t name the player but basically, the sex was consensual and not the first time between the pair I believe. Said player then, without permission, changed his destination by a few cm... if you know what I’m saying.

So I’ve known about this for a little while now - won’t name the player but basically, the sex was consensual and not the first time between the pair I believe. Said player then, without permission, changed his destination by a few cm... if you know what I’m saying.

Sounds like Wattsy was up for it.

Up the Khyber Pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back