Melbourne Player Highlights 2016 (13/11/16 - Jordan Lewis)

Remove this Banner Ad

Still mad I didn't win that history draft. Such a good team.
Upset too, Supermercado said i had the best forward line and it meant nothing! I even drafted both Febeys!!!

I took all the young guys and you took all the old ones i recall

Do we have a better finisher from 45-55 on the run than Jones? Wouldn't have thought so.
Did think he let himself down on set shots this year. Was pretty reliable, ha same misses he'd usually get

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben Kennedy

The aim was to get a Jayden Hunt video done, but it seems like there's already quite a good one up on YT from a Melbourne based account, so might not be of much interest anymore, thoughts?

I'd like to see you have a crack at the hunt one

Ben Kennedy

The aim was to get a Jayden Hunt video done, but it seems like there's already quite a good one up on YT from a Melbourne based account, so might not be of much interest anymore, thoughts?

That's brilliant 12Chill. I'd forgotten how well BenKen went first half of the season. I'd also forgotten his part in Petraccas goal Queens Birthday.

I reckon you can top any current Hunt footage going around.

One of these days a player like BenKen, or maybe Hogan, who can't concentrate without protruding tongue is going to get crunched in a tackle and bite down hard with horrible consequences.

Happened to me when I was playing soccer. My mouthguard actually saved my from severing the tip of own tongue (as the plastic was blunter than my top teeth). Still had a nasty deep cut in the bottom of my tongue for a couple of weeks.

Never stuck my tongue out again after that.

12Chill

Any chance you could do a highlights clip of the Melbourne team?

Best yet.

Hey 12Chill any idea when you'll get to Hawthorn and do Lewis?
Would love to go over his work from last year.

Thanks. I'll probably gather all the vision in the next week or two for Hawthorn.

12Chill

Any chance you could do a highlights clip of the Melbourne team?

The plan is to do that for all teams, but I may wait until I've done all the player highlights videos first. Haven't really decided the timeframe yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back