Melbourne Player Highlights 2020 (15th December - Harley Bennell)

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey all,
I'm putting together some highlight reels for season 2020 for a bunch of Melbourne players in the coming weeks so I thought I'd post them here, as I did in 2016 and earlier this year for the 2019 season.

I'm planning on making videos for Oliver, Petracca, Viney, Langdon, Gawn, Brayshaw, Pickett, Salem, Fritsch, Weideman, May, Bennell and probably a couple of others I haven't decided on yet, I'm open to any requests.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Christian Petracca

Clayton Oliver

Jack Viney

Kysaiah Pickett

Angus Brayshaw

Max Gawn

Bayley Fritsch

Sam Weideman

Christian Salem

Ed Langdon

Harley Bennell

Enjoy.

Last edited:

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Clayton Oliver added to OP.

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Jack Viney added to OP.

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Kysaiah Pickett added to OP.

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Angus Brayshaw added to OP.

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Max Gawn added to OP.

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Bayley Fritsch added to OP.

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey mate, I know there isn't many posts in here but we all appreciate you doing this for free.

Cheers mate, I appreciate the kind words. Some boards are more chatty in these threads than others who tend to like the post and move on- either way I'm not fussed as I can see it's appreciated in some form.

Sam Weideman added to OP.

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Christian Salem added to OP.

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Ed Langdon added to OP.

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
Ed Langdon added to OP.
These look great can’t wait to get through them all.

Meds

Club Legend
Nov 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Ed Langdon added to OP.
You've been best on our board for this offseason. Well played.

I love how boring Langdon's highlights are. He epitomised playing your role this year, which was to run hard to space so that we had good options coming out of our backline. It even gives me hope that TMac could pass as KPD coverage because he'll have an easy option to hit up more often than not instead of trying a kick beyond his skill level and turning it over

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
You've been best on our board for this offseason. Well played.

I love how boring Langdon's highlights are. He epitomised playing your role this year, which was to run hard to space so that we had good options coming out of our backline. It even gives me hope that TMac could pass as KPD coverage because he'll have an easy option to hit up more often than not instead of trying a kick beyond his skill level and turning it over

Thanks mate, much appreciated.

For certain players it's harder to find enough 'exciting' plays to include in a highlight reel where you wouldn't expect it. Obviously there would be plenty of stuff that I missed from Langdon as the time to download/watch larger portions of games and access to more existing extended match highlights is pretty limited. I thought there would be more from Langdon but as you say his role might not seem super flashy at times (along with some of the other wingers where most of their good work is done when they actually don't have the ball and you don't get to see that on TV).

I think it might be the Sydney game for me that stands out in my memory where I thought he was seriously awesome that day, although he had a few mistakes towards the end of the game he was the guy that was just constantly pushing throughout the whole game and keeping you guys in it, I thought.

Back