Remove this Banner Ad

SomeNorthFan

Senior List
Jan 25, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades, Clemson Tigers
A thread for Renegades fans to talk about matches, ticket info, complain about our miserable performances or celebrate after our few and far between victories. Get on red and GO THE GADES!!!

Sone rules:

No Spam.

Racism, Sexism, Ableism and Anti Semetism will never be tolerated.

No Stars Fans.

No Stars fans posing as Renegades fans in order to troll us.

No Bots

No political talk, this is a cricket thread.

No infidelity, you cannot switch to a better team.

Keep vulgar language to a minimum, especially when we inevitably get bowled out for 50 against the sixers and scorchers.

Go The Gades, and screw the stars!

I saw the practice match against the stars the other day and I'm confident based on how we batted then that no matter how bad we are this season, we won't be as bad as the stars were last night

Yeah, the stars look absolutely hopeless.

So, how many people do we think will be at tomorrow night's clash with the strikers?

I reckon we'll get about 10k in tonight, hoping for more, but the weather's crap and its a tuesday with a few weeks before the actual school holidays start. So im not expecting a good crowd.

Home Opener Crowd History:
(Rounded to nearest thousand.)

BBL01: Vs Perth 13,000 Lost
BBL02: Vs Stars 23,000 Won
BBL03: Vs Heat 20,000 Won
BBL04: Vs Thunder 22,000 Won
BBL05: Vs Sixers 21,000 Lost
BBL06: Vs Thunder 23,000 Won
BBL07: Vs Heat 21,000 Won
BBL08: Vs Scorchers 15,000 Won
BBL09: Vs Strikers 20,000 Lost
BBL10: Vs Stars 14,000 (Restricted to 30%) Won

My Expectations are not high.

Im there, s**t crowd. Looks like 5-7k.

Sutherland looks like he has developed some variety in the off season, always had a nice line & length FC game but it would be great for us if he turns into a good T20 bowler too.

Last edited:
I cant believe we actually won that!

Lets beat those strikers again!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The pea hearts Stars already really struggling for international players get two more with Andre Russell & Haris Rauf.
Typical crap from the pinheads at Cricket Victoria always looking after their little pet team.
Expect the Renegades mid season top ups to come from district cricket.

Sutherland looks like he has developed some variety in the off season, always had a nice line & length FC game but it would be great for us if he turns into a good T20 bowler too.
. Sutherland is a Kreas bowler , his straight off the Four n Twenty production line of pies been delivered for batsman to feast off

Always good to beat the stars. Especially when there's a group of annoying stars fans kicking your seat throughout the match. Man, stars fans are so annoying.

206, 206, 207.

The last three totals conceded bowling first at Marvel.

Absolute shambles. Just made it borderline impossible. Nabi, Zahir, Pattinson, Sutherland just seemingly without any sort of respectable plans and zero adaptability when the batsman stars to challenge them. It's been embarrassing and the whole attack needs an overhaul.

We finally get a 'mystery spinner', Zahir Khan and the only mystery about him is how he gets a game.

I would really like to see what the payments are for certain players in the salary cap.
I bet it would be like a 10 years fantasy football team where 3 players are getting 40-50% of the total.
Cricket Victoria are competing with Tennis Australia & the Andrews Government as the worst run organizations in the state.

Back