Melbourne,Richmond season over

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne and Richmonds season is all but over.Both are winless,melbourne has lots of injuries and Richmond have a tough draw and after that wont recover.Melbourne and richmond fans might aswell start looking forward to next year

What a load of crap! Both clubs have at least 18 games to look forward to. Their season is NOT over by a long chalk.
Every week, we have people saying it's all over for this team, or it's all over for that team.

Collingwood have NO chance of finishing in the top 4 this year. Their premiership chances are practically non-existent. SEASON OVER!!! They won't even get near it in 2008 or 2009. Their fans may as well book themselves a round the world sailing trip for the next two years

Melbourne and Richmonds season is all but over.Both are winless,melbourne has lots of injuries and Richmond have a tough draw and after that wont recover.Melbourne and richmond fans might aswell start looking forward to next year

Look forward to recruiting the best young player in the comp.

whats killed melbourne the most other than the injuries is when they lose players in the first quarter of the game. by half time we have had no bench, last year we ran over teams at the G this year we just hang in there.

playing kids has not been easy for the dees either. bartram, dunn, sylvia, buckley, mclean and now jones. our kids are also injured.

[/B]
How come we have won two so far this season and you guys havent even one.

But grant you fluked it against the "boners and though I admit you beat us and hands up on that one we are pure 18 carat crap and you still found it hard to impose yourselves against a weakened Tigers. Fact is quite a few Vic teams are only making up the numbers. They include us and the Dees no question but they also include the Pies. I fully expect both the Blues and Bombers to beat you as well even among the Vics.

This will be the year that turns it around for Melbourne, we'll get the best kid in the land and pick up Judd in the pre-season draft :thumbsu:

;)

You will have to give up 1st draft pick and Brock to get Judd.
Melbourne will have to play young kids and give them a taste of the bigtime.

Unless I'm mistaken, Judd hasn't even whispered coming back to Victoria, so before everyone gets excited saying "Yay! We came last we get Judd!" just remember that the man hasn't decided what he's doing yet.

Also, West Coast will not just let him slip into the pre season draft. They will trade and trade big time for him. He is a massive chance of winning the brownlow this year (given his current form), and it's almost certein that his value will increase throughout the year. With Cousins not certein about whether he'll even play again this year West Coast will do anything and everything to keep a hold on him.

As for Melbourne and Richmonds seasons being over ... yeah probably, long year guys, don't worry though you won't be alone.

ND has been handed an excuse and he will get another 2 years. TW has no excuse but has already made his case for another 2 years. He won’t get it but he did start with 5.

What a load of crap! Both clubs have at least 18 games to look forward to. Their season is NOT over by a long chalk.
Every week, we have people saying it's all over for this team, or it's all over for that team.

Collingwood have NO chance of finishing in the top 4 this year. Their premiership chances are practically non-existent. SEASON OVER!!! They won't even get near it in 2008 or 2009. Their fans may as well book themselves a round the world sailing trip for the next two years
and hawthorn do

Bah, defeatist attitudes!

Win 75% of your remaining games and it is still 13-14 wins, enough to get to a top 4 spot. Just don't drop more than 1 in 4 games. :p

Neitz could be back this week, play 22 fit players and you are a chance. Tigers have had chances to win in every game so far, just need to extract the digit.

It CAN be done. The season will be even I think, I think you can lose 5 or 6 early games as long as you get onto a good roll of consecutive victories you can be in with a show for finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the Dees showed something against Freo, enough to indicate that they are capable of winning games. Remember that we had about 4 blokes playing their first game of the season in addition to suffering 5 injuries on the day. In the immortal words of Yazz - the only way is up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back