Senior List
Jul 31, 2001
Abu Dhabi
Other Teams
Kangaroos
The AFLMA Game of the Round for Round 7 as voted by AFL Members was:

Melbourne 3.7 6.8 14.10 15.15 (105)
St Kilda 2.1 6.4 10.8 15.12 (102)

Each week, AFL Members can log on to www.AFLMA.com to vote for their best Game of the Round. At the end of the season, all AFL Members will have the chance to vote online for the AFLMA Game of the Year from the 22 nominated Games of the Round. A perpetual trophy is to be awarded to the two teams who played in the AFLMA Game of the Year.

The AFLMA was formed in response to members' concerns about how the AFL is looking after membership entitlements. The association serves to promote the interests of the 50,000 AFL Members who are among football's most loyal supporters.

The AFLMA web page is located at: http://www.aflma.com/
Contact the AFLMA on 0438-104-330 or email mailto:media@aflma.com

Originally posted by StrengthThroughLoyalty
i was an afl member for 15 years. as soon as we moved to colonial and the medallion club got the grand final tickets, i was ****ed off and out. value for money ha ha ha i don't think so.

Accurately sums up why the AFL have had an unprecedented drop-off of members this year. The last membership manager blew $400 grand of the AFL's money down at Crown and was too busy organising full memberships for her gambling buddies and to buy off loan sharks rather than look after the concerns of members.

The current one has lost another $400 grand presiding over the biggest fall in membership in AFL history.

It's not going too far to suggest the AFL Membership department is in crisis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back