Melbourne Stars fan thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yet come up with any other explanation for the picking of Stars players all of a sudden, 2 of which dont deserve it and 2 of them wont be playing anyway!

A great coincidence i am sure its before playing Sydney in a game they must win...

Thing is when they pick NSW players its to play and they usually get plenty of chances. Victorians get picked to carry the drinks and maybe a one off appearance when series is dead.
Because they want to try a variety of things?

That score on Saturday was his highest score since the Matador Cup. I don't see what he's done to leap frog Cartwright in the pecking order?

Fractionally better bowler probably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What lol? You'd almost be favourite. Made fools of us at the WACA the last couple of times we've played. You'll have a stronger squad than last time too.

Tho hopefully we're not 3/10 or some s**t like last time...

Lost Stoinis and Handscomb, how is that stronger? Whilst the Scorchers have lost no one but gained Whiteman and Voges...

A Scorchers loss on Tuesday would be a bigger choke than the Heat against the Renegades

Lost Stoinis and Handscomb, how is that stronger? Whilst the Scorchers have lost no one but gained Whiteman and Voges...

A Scorchers loss on Tuesday would be a bigger choke than the Heat against the Renegades

Still lost Behrendorff, Paris, Coulter-Nile and Mitch Marsh.

Its not like Handscomb has much of a T20 record and Stoinis is bog ordinary at his best.

Still lost Behrendorff, Paris, Coulter-Nile and Mitch Marsh.

Its not like Handscomb has much of a T20 record and Stoinis is bog ordinary at his best.

His best that won the game last time against the Scorchers?

Other than being one of those players with a T20 century...Yeah I think I would take Handscomb over Harper any day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back