Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jshster

Rookie
Feb 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood

Sorry, way late to the party on this thread!
Just an amazing effort by the Storm. Can't imagine how much money they've lost but at the same time they've taken all those membership $$$$. Regardless, just a stunning thing to do if you ask me. Now... time to turn our attention to destroying the Panthers tomorrow night!

“Munsterbaiting” could become *the* phrase of this finals season lol.

Best of luck against the toothless tomorrow night.

Hope my Rabbitohs can book their spot tonight. Eerily silent across Redfern and Surry Hills tonight, even more than lockdown standard silent. Folks must be glued to their TVs.

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Santana

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 28, 2008
Wonder how the forward pack shapes up next year. Finucane & Pene gone now. Bromwich brothers getting up there in age.

Will be interesting to see what Moeroa can do with a full preseason.

jshster

Rookie
Feb 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
D
Wonder how the forward pack shapes up next year. Finucane & Pene gone now. Bromwich brothers getting up there in age.

Will be interesting to see what Moeroa can do with a full preseason.

Definitely going to be a very different looking team. I looked at our bench at the start of Saturday's game and thought "that's ridiculous". The talent is just off the charts. Then we lose Cheese and Welchy inside 15 minutes and everything looks very very different. :(

Welchy's concussions are starting to add up too. I fear he may finish up sooner than we think and he's just such an important cog in the machine. I thought the forwards were OK on Saturday and if Nelson can play like a man possessed every week - and play more minutes - then we should be alright. Gonna be a long pre-season me thinks.

Santana

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 28, 2008
Definitely going to be a very different looking team. I looked at our bench at the start of Saturday's game and thought "that's ridiculous". The talent is just off the charts. Then we lose Cheese and Welchy inside 15 minutes and everything looks very very different. :(

Welchy's concussions are starting to add up too. I fear he may finish up sooner than we think and he's just such an important cog in the machine. I thought the forwards were OK on Saturday and if Nelson can play like a man possessed every week - and play more minutes - then we should be alright. Gonna be a long pre-season me thinks.
Coates & Meaney coming will mean hopefully the losses of Addo-Carr & Hynes aren't felt too much. Forgot about forward Josh King from the Knights coming next year but don't know much about him. Welch is allowed to talk with other NRL clubs in November so maybe next season will be his last in Melbourne. :'(

Trent Loiero is a big young forward who played rep for Queensland under-18 so hopefully he can step up on 2022. Don't know a whole lot about other young big forwards in the Storm system.

Edit:

Forgot about this kid but he probably won't play much next year.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Rabbitohs, Villa, McLaren F1, ENG
Anyone know which Storm players are in trouble? Suspected they left their white line fever in the hotel room.
How many guesses do you want?
It's not that hard, think to yourself which players would be taking drugs?

Back