Competition Melbourne Suburban Football League - Announcement and Sign ups

p4p1

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Nearly ready to go on this one, I'm aiming for round 1 to be up Sunday night.

The Italian , I believe you've tried to send me your kits but I haven't received them, can you reply to the conversation I started with you?

Sorry mate, do we send you the kit before the round has started. Sorry I thought a thread was going to be used for that.My mistake I will send the kit now.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
I'm currently at 19 teams, and waiting on a response from The Italian who hasn't been online since last Monday.

I'd prefer 20 teams so if there is someone else who can submit before midnight tonight, your entry will be accepted. I'm anticipating the first round will go up tonight.

muggsy26

Senior List
Jan 14, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm currently at 19 teams, and waiting on a response from The Italian who hasn't been online since last Monday.

I'd prefer 20 teams so if there is someone else who can submit before midnight tonight, your entry will be accepted. I'm anticipating the first round will go up tonight.

Scorch potential here for the Malvern Mustangs. I'll try punch out something before the deadline.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Thanks muggsy26 ! Remember even if you just get a basic entry together for round 1, you can update it for round 2 anyway.

Back