Competition Melbourne Suburban Football League - Announcement and Sign ups

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm, if you went with this it would mean two teams with the Blues name, I guess that could make them the Blues Brothers...

It's local footy, two teams with the same nickname is fine!

I've uploaded a league logo to the OP. The black part can be recoloured to white if you'd like it on a dark background

Settled on the pirates. Can I just ask, do you want a home and away guernsey? Or just the same guernsey posted twice, but with home and away shorts? #prideoftheportView attachment 855150

Same guernsey for both home and away but different shorts.

Can then change your guernsey between rounds for this comp, if you’d like to adjust the design or do something totally fresh and new.

zLyUgLv.png

Rollin' into the 2020 season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

El_Scorcho how radically can the designs change from week to week? Does it still have to be the same general identity or can you go from, say, an 80% blue-based jumper one week straight to an 80% orange-based jumper the next?

You have to use the same club colours, so if blue and orange are your colours, that's absolutely fine. However much you want.

You couldn't go from blue and orange to red and black, though.

View attachment 855592
I didn't know which one I liked the most. The final decision will be made soon.
Massive uni blues/ blacks vibes, especially in Parkville but in saying that it really does sum up the area pretty well, unless you go down the UHS-VU route which have only recently become a real player in the region.

I'm excited for this one, just dodge the blue/black yoke and keep that inner west vibe.

For the first time in MSFL history, I present to you...
the BURWOOD DRAGONS
(Colour scheme TBD)

Dragon 222.png

Created this using my 90-day trial of Affinity, looking to buy it soon. So excited to develop more of my designs more using this, cheers Dylan8!​

Remove this Banner Ad

Back