Remove this Banner Ad

El_Scorcho

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Brighton's tight loss to league leaders Armadale-Toorak sees them drop all the way down to 6th, with a big logjam of sides vying for places in the top 4.

In the chasing pack, we've seen a brand new design this week from West Lalor, who are looking to keep in touch with the top 8.

Freight Train

Board man gets paid.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cherries, Glory, Marítimo, Raptors
Brighton's tight loss to league leaders Armadale-Toorak sees them drop all the way down to 6th, with a big logjam of sides vying for places in the top 4.

In the chasing pack, we've seen a brand new design this week from West Lalor, who are looking to keep in touch with the top 8.

feel like pure sh*t just want my >1000% percentage back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

El_Scorcho

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
It's still tight at the top, with a big game that could shape the top 6 this week between Prahran and Burwood. Elsewhere, Rowville host Coburg in a big game for the race for 8th spot.

We're at the half way point of the competition and i've received at least 2 updates each round, which has been pleasing to see. I'd love to see some of the chasing pack really ramp it up to jag a finals spot.

El_Scorcho

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
A couple of massive results this week, with a shiny new entry upgrade from West Lalor seeing them take down the previously undefeated Ducks to keep in touch with the top 8. In other results, Prahran bully their way into the top 4 with a hard fought victory over Burwood.

Top Bottom