Remove this Banner Ad

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Brighton's tight loss to league leaders Armadale-Toorak sees them drop all the way down to 6th, with a big logjam of sides vying for places in the top 4.

In the chasing pack, we've seen a brand new design this week from West Lalor, who are looking to keep in touch with the top 8.

Tg36fpm.png

Brighton's tight loss to league leaders Armadale-Toorak sees them drop all the way down to 6th, with a big logjam of sides vying for places in the top 4.

In the chasing pack, we've seen a brand new design this week from West Lalor, who are looking to keep in touch with the top 8.

Tg36fpm.png

feel like pure s**t just want my >1000% percentage back

An Ochre-Off against Freight Train is like boxing against a prime Mike Tyson. What kind of idiot would sign up for this?

thath a very nithe thing to thay. <3

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
It's still tight at the top, with a big game that could shape the top 6 this week between Prahran and Burwood. Elsewhere, Rowville host Coburg in a big game for the race for 8th spot.

We're at the half way point of the competition and i've received at least 2 updates each round, which has been pleasing to see. I'd love to see some of the chasing pack really ramp it up to jag a finals spot.

PHdvaCD.png

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
A couple of massive results this week, with a shiny new entry upgrade from West Lalor seeing them take down the previously undefeated Ducks to keep in touch with the top 8. In other results, Prahran bully their way into the top 4 with a hard fought victory over Burwood.

h2dfJB8.png

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Lots of fairly tight games in Round 10. We had a draw between Sunshine and Beaumaris, and a gutsy win by Hurstbridge at home against Elwood had big implications for the chase for the last couple of spots in the 8.

EIx96JI.png

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
It's a bit of a sad day for the MSFL as this is the first week where I haven't had a single revised entry, but a lot of that will be down to it being the most exciting time of the year on this board, NAFL time!

This week, Prahran fell out of the top 4 after a tough loss against Bentleigh, and Rowville muscled their way into the top 8 with a strong victory at home to Beaumaris.

2kI9YgQ.png

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
El_Scorcho you're doing me so hard with the spelling of Armadale on the ladder - this is some suburban league level s**t.

You'll have to take that up with your club secretary who must have made a typo on one of the online forms on the arcane, impenetrable software the league uses to manage this sort of stuff. May I suggest addressing it at your next committee meeting?

In any case, i've now fixed his error:

YG4NPXt.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
You'll have to take that up with your club secretary who must have made a typo on one of the online forms on the arcane, impenetrable software the league uses to manage this sort of stuff. May I suggest addressing it at your next committee meeting?

YG4NPXt.png
Can you add a column for revised entries, El_Scorcho?

YG4NPXt.png
34 > 36, heard it here first lads :p

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
This week Coburg muscled their way into the 8 with a huge shutout victory over Airport. The race for the 8 is incredibly tight at the moment, with Rowville having a dirty day at home to West Lalor who are coming home with a wet sail! There are 7 games left in the season so we'll hopefully see some big moves made by those teams in the running like we did with West Lalor to secure those top 8 places.

Elsewhere, the battle of the Woods was hard fought with Burwood sneaking home over Elwood by 4 votes, pushing their way into the top 4 at the expense of Prahran who had a brutal loss in the derby against league leaders Armourdail-2Rack. It's time for Prahran to go back to the drawing board in the most literal sense that phrase has ever been used in relation to sporting competition.

bi80UM3.png

Jul 3, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Pittsburgh Penguins
It's time for Prahran to go back to the drawing board in the most literal sense that phrase has ever been used in relation to sporting competition.
I'm with you.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The race for the last few spots in the 8 remains white hot this week, with West Lalor pushing up to 9th.

Zn7QEmq.png

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
It's getting towards the pointy end of the MSFL season, and boy oh boy has is it tight around the race for finals spots. West Lalor finally, finally find themselves in the 8 this round. With 5 rounds left including the currently posted round, it really is crunch time for the likes of Coburg, Rowville, Parkville and Hurstbridge if they want to play in the major round. Elwood have been comfortable inside the 8 but suddenly find themselves sucked into that contest with a tough assignment against Armadale-Toorak this week.

Get those revised entries in!

LT4tCJN.png

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Wins from West Lalor and Coburg push them a game inside the 8 this week at the expense of Elwood, who will be looking for a big win against Sunshine this week to work their way back in. With 4 games left, those 7th and 8th spots are well and truly up for grabs, could be locked away very easily with a powerful updated entry!

sxyzLRD.png

May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Wins from West Lalor and Coburg push them a game inside the 8 this week at the expense of Elwood, who will be looking for a big win against Sunshine this week to work their way back in. With 4 games left, those 7th and 8th spots are well and truly up for grabs, could be locked away very easily with a powerful updated entry!

sxyzLRD.png
Looks like it is time for the Redlegs to kick some butt with a revised entry.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Bentleigh Ducks have just received shipment of their guernseys for the round 18 Ochre-Off against Big Pharmadale-Toorak, and let me tell you, this is gonna be a slobberknocker for the ages. Can 1 local dad out-ochre the might of the greatest to ever do it, The Ochre Train himself?

You'll find out in 2 rounds time.

The Bentleigh Ducks have just received shipment of their guernseys for the round 18 Ochre-Off against Big Pharmadale-Toorak, and let me tell you, this is gonna be a slobberknocker for the ages. Can 1 local dad out-ochre the might of the greatest to ever do it, The Ochre Train himself?

You'll find out in 2 rounds time.

try me, I’ll make you famous.

May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The Hurstbridge Redlegs would like to thank Diamond Valley Mitre 10 for joining them as joint major sponsor for the inaugural Melbourne Suburban Football League season but due to COVID-19 and its impact Mitre 10 have had to downgrade its sponsorship to Premier Partner.

Please be assured all Hurstbridge FC members will still get a 10% discount when they show their membership card at Mitre 10.

The Redlegs have signed up a new joint major sponsor for the remainder of 2020 giving them an option to re-sign for 2021 if they are happy to do so. The new sponsor has also funded newly designed guernseys and shorts to made to give The Redlegs the best chance of winning the Premiership.

The new sponsor will be revealed at the start of Round 17 of the MSFL.

Back