Results are only viewable after voting.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Welcome to Round 1 of the Melbourne Suburban Football League!

Remember, if you're unhappy with your team's chances this week, you can redesign and resubmit at your leisure, provided you keep the same team name and (general) colours. This will be a 19 round season, which is usually a slog for this sort of design competition, but in this case it gives entrants ample time to upgrade their entry and go on a run to make finals and compete for the flag. If you see an entry here that stands out, that you think is the best of the bunch, then that's the one you need to target with your redesigns!

Airport Jets
KNJnztY.png

vs
West Lalor Dragons
r25iNfH.png

Armidale-Toorak Armadillos
uMcLT55.jpg

vs
Sunshine Suns
Txj2qoF.jpg

Beaumaris Skippers
gJxKtUN.png

vs
Southbank Sonics
8tOcnOx.png

Bentleigh Ducks
WJniU69.jpg

vs
Rowville Redbacks
hvH4xNB.png

Berwick Kings
iFT9q7c.png

vs
Prahran Echidnas
AiFk0dI.jpg

Box Hill Bullants
ZWDorUn.png

vs
Parkville Owls
FTj7Vd2.png

Brighton Buoys
MDXDs6N.png

vs
Malvern Mustangs
IiuUvbb.png

Burwood Dragons
v3eIkw7.jpg

vs
Keon Park FC
eqJIWjT.jpg

Coburg Royals
0nZvkgN.jpg

vs
Hurstbridge Redlegs
RmN8gzP.png

Elwood Blues
11P9NUW.jpg

vs
Hotham Hill Honey Badgers
Y2zTtXR.png

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Feedback for Hurstbridge? Ive got a new template that Ive been working on but is there anything else that would be worth changing for Round 2?

Smaller monogram on the front, sponsor logo to the opposite side of the chest rather than above the league logo. Reduce the size of the club logo on the shorts.

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
EEEEEEELWOOOOOOD!!!!
EEEEEEELWOOOOOOD!!!!

----

Feedback on my favorite design:

In my humble opinion, it would be better if the blue stripes (both shades) had the same size, separated by the slim white ones. Also, I am not a big fan of the fading out, but I admit that it may work well as a transition into the shorts.

Having said that, this is the reason why Elwood is my favorite:
camisa-retr-grmio-1983-regata-manto-sagrado-retr-grmio-D_NQ_NP_864149-MLB26822228622_022018-F.jpg

Isn't it perfect?!

Last edited:

Bwillow11

All Australian
Sep 16, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
My favourites are Berwick, Brighton, Bentleigh, and Burwood. Great template caloschwaby

In regards to feedback, any feedback for Keon Park appreciated!
BBBB!

Keon Park is good, I love the colour scheme and the design features, but for some reason your template looks really crowded (almost looks like a baby sized jumper rather than full size). I feel your major design feature needs to be moved down too.

In other news, anyone like to give me a pity vote???

My personal favourite part of this board has always been when cobbers chuck their favourite beer as a sponsor, cheers for keeping the tradition alive, Malvern!
Honey Badgers giving Malvern a run for their money with colour-coordinated beer sponsors

The new AI template making its debut
So far so good from everyone, looking forward to the slight edits!

Feedback on the West Lalor Dragons?

Feedback for Hurstbridge?
Monogram is nice n retro, not a fan of the front sponsor on the other side where the league logo goes, just looks out of place for me. Shorts look crowded with the massive logos on them. Plenty of chances for a revamp

any feedback for Keon Park appreciated!
Gradient cuffs and collars aren't uniform (back cuffs don't match) For me, the gradients are heavily used. Solid first design though

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
It is good, really good, but is it too good for a park footy competition?

I could see a NAFL team wearing something like that, but this isn't meant to be the NAFL.

Personally I think others have met the brief better than Brighton.

Interesting take. I must admit I liked the touch of those who put local companies as sponsors rather than big corporations for a similar reason.

May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Smaller monogram on the front, sponsor logo to the opposite side of the chest rather than above the league logo. Reduce the size of the club logo on the shorts.
The new AI template making its debut
So far so good from everyone, looking forward to the slight edits!

Feedback on the West Lalor Dragons?
I like the idea of the W shaped vee. Colour coding the league logo is the way to go. The very top of the socks are a bit of a funky shape, theres a sharp corner jutting out in the middle of the white folded over part.

Monogram is nice n retro, not a fan of the front sponsor on the other side where the league logo goes, just looks out of place for me. Shorts look crowded with the massive logos on them. Plenty of chances for a revamp
Thanks. The monogram is the first one I have made completely from scratch. I didnt want to put the sponsor logo over the design but I think I may have been a bit too smart for my own good. Yeh I can see it now, the airbnb logo was an after thought and will potentially be coming off for week 2.

The Victorian Keon Park is pretty good but I feel like the league logo and front sponsor need to me made a smidge smaller.

p4p1

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Would love some feedback for hotham hill. My first go so I've already got a few notes.
The level of quality that you guys are putting out is incredible though.

Back