Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 11, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Open training

When: Friday, 12 April from 2.30pm AEDT
Where: Brunswick St Oval, Brunswick St

Member HQ will be located between Gate 1 and Gate 2 at the MCG this Saturday, from 12pm until quarter time.

Head there for:
Membership sales and enquiries
Cap & Scarf collection
Ticket collection
Kevin Murray HOF guernsey pre-orders
Hall of Fame ticket sales

Lions_Insider would just like to congratulate the club on holding an open training session at Brunswick Street Oval.

I know a lot of the old Fitzroy fans that continue to support the Brisbane Lions really appreciate the small things the club does in recognising and retaining all links to Fitzroy in Melbourne and it is evident Lions fans in Melbourne are reciprocating by turning out in droves at games in the past couple of years.

Lions_Insider would just like to congratulate the club on holding an open training session at Brunswick Street Oval.

I know a lot of the old Fitzroy fans that continue to support the Brisbane Lions really appreciate the small things the club does in recognising and retaining all links to Fitzroy in Melbourne and it is evident Lions fans in Melbourne are reciprocating by turning out in droves at games in the past couple of years.

Assuming my flight isn’t delayed I’ll be going along to check out Brunswick Streeet Oval - being a bears fan originally I haven’t ever visited such an important part of our club’s history. Well done to the club and hopefully it can be done again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back