Game Day Melbourne v North Melbourne, Blunstone Arena, 1:10PM, Sunday May 2, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Clink

All Australian
May 3, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Well, it wasn’t an easy walk as I expected. Unbearable game at moments, but win is a win.

deeco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Not much of a % boost but atleast it was a 4pts boost

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Fwd line is emptier without him in there, but our players need to look at all options not just Brown.
It's the same as when we had Hogan, it's not just their fault it's the dumb players but both Hogan and Brown are completely useless without perfect delivery.

Brown is so big and takes up so much space it means Jackson and McDonald just stand in a pocket doing nothing.

I don't like this at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
It's the same as when we had Hogan, it's not just their fault it's the dumb players but both Hogan and Brown are completely useless without perfect delivery.

Brown is so big and takes up so much space it means Jackson and McDonald just stand in a pocket doing nothing.

Im convinced. Happy to give Weid a run.

May 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea FC

Agree, it didn’t look good. Gawn, Jackson and Brown flying for the same ball was gross.

ptrg

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 19, 2008
Space Mountain
AFL Club
Melbourne
Haha clearly Jackson has been saying the wrong words to the last part of our club song! Everyone coaching him through them (and also BBB with the guilty eyes knowing he should be in the middle of the huddle)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back