Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Sydney by <30

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Sydney by 30+

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Channel 7 commentary team telling us that Oliver is great at finding the ball but s**t at kicking goals, which will keep him out of the top echelon of midfielders.

Pearls of wisdom. I’ll file that under “No s**t, Sherlock” alongside being informed last week that Clarkson is a good coach and GWS might be a bit soft.

Who is that little weedy flog umpire paying free kicks for all the things that got done to him in high school by the football jocks?
He's the gimp who was standing around and laughing while Stratton was doing his pinchy s**t to Cameron.

Last edited:

Channel 7 commentary team telling us that Oliver is great at finding the ball but s**t at kicking goals, which will keep him out of the top echelon of midfielders.

Pearls of wisdom. I’ll file that under “No s**t, Sherlock” alongside being informed last week that Clarkson is a good coach and GWS might be a bit soft.
Now their doctors too

How can you say "not 15" immediately after the kick when the ball is still travelling through the air horizontally?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You cant even say the dees fans are leaving en mass. There isnt a mass to begin with
They're just numb.
I don't think they have left the 'G since the Richmond game.
I wonder if they can apply the euthanasia laws to a football club.
It would be merciful to end the 'Dees season now.
Kangas v Dees next week - really salivating over the prospect of that great contest.
Their supporters really don't deserve this shite.

Last edited:
There’s the issue with Angus Brayshaw. Was walking back instead of pushing back to defend..got caught out and then only half chased

The midfield are all cheating forward. Didn’t matter as much last year when they dominated the inside ball, but they’re exposed now.

Collingwood were a bit like this a few years back, so it’s retrievable but they look really poor right now.

Back