Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Sydney by <30

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Sydney by 30+

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Goodwin needs to go, this season is simply unexplainable. After making finals last year and should have in 2017 anything less than top 6 is a fail. Wont watch them again otherwise.

Ross Lyon would be a interesting case and he would harden a few up but i would give Ratten a second chance if there us time to poach him.
Tend to agree. You obviously have the players to be a good team, because you did it last year. But your gameplan is ******* awful, and you have no structure at all. That's all down to the coaches, and they need to take responsibility for it. We had a bunch of kids out there, and we picked holes in your structure all over the place. Your players look like they are lost out there. At one stage for a kick-in, there was a shot from behind goal and you could see 5 demons players inside the 50 as if they were set up for a short kick-in, and one swan. But the fact that one player was there who could spoil or cut off a short kick meant they were all effectively covered, and you had to ignore 5 players and go long down the line to an outnumber. That's just bad coaching, plain and simple.

The thing I noticed at the ground last night (besides the seagulls) was that Melbourne were lazy. They were all ready to run forward, but running the other way is a foreign concept to them.

I'd also like to see their stats on inside 40's. They have lots of inside 50's, but a lot of them seemed to be only just. And even those were to contests.

Back