Melbourne vs Collingwood - Blockbuster Clash Queens Birthday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PieLebo87

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Collingwood
Genuine question - if Pies beat the Dees on Monday, do the Dees get pegged back as ‘pretenders’ or do people sit up and start taking the Pies seriously?

I’m not after validation for the Pies with the question, just curious around people’s view of the two sides.

Dee Train

Senior List
AFL Club
Melbourne
Genuine question - if Pies beat the Dees on Monday, do the Dees get pegged back as ‘pretenders’ or do people sit up and start taking the Pies seriously?

I’m not after validation for the Pies with the question, just curious around people’s view of the two sides.
Yes to both your questions I reckon.

Dez!

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls

Have you not been paying attention? We only win because we've played shit sides, by BigFooty logic beating us means nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wowlace

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Washington Wizards

Pies are there abouts. I honestly do not think either team are contenders. Both likely to play in September however.

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
Didn’t think there’d be an option for both. But this is BF after all.
who ever loses will be considered pretenders. Whoever wins will have still beaten nobody

Bigfooty logic 101

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ocker

Club Legend
AFL Club
Richmond

Whoever wins is instantly flag favorites :thumbsu:

Top Bottom