Melbourne vs Collingwood - Blockbuster Clash Queens Birthday

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the dees will win. Top 4 I reckon this season. Wil push for top 2

I take it your are just a typical Melbourne fan that drinks Chardonnay and brings your own cheese platter whilst sitting in the mcc yelling “go dees, go no.5”. And you like most Melbourne fans only attend 1 game per year on queens bday.

I also bet that you despise Collingwood and they are you’re most hated team, while Collingwood fans just think that Melbourne is just a minnow club that would not be around if it was not for Eddie and the Collingwood football club allowing Melbourne to have a home game on queens bday.
We've played you in 7 grand finals and won 6 of them.

We love Collingwood.

First Queens birthday match that Jack Watts isn’t playing in

KOxnJM2r.jpg

Aside from the main big footy idiots both sets of supporters should be genuinely excited and whatever the result both sides are genuine finals sides.

Pies are doing really well without Fasolo and Elliot and their midfield is firing. We have won 6 in a row and frankly are due for a loss at some point.

if you're happy and you know it ignore adz
if you're happy and you know it
then you really shouldn't read it

everybody!

if you're happy ....

The Pies have played 4 quarters rarely this year. If they do it, they'll beat the Dees, but it's not likely. I'm more interested in the following round, with Moore, Reid, Elliot, Varcoe & Smith all re-emerging.

How about another song?

The police car driving around the G today didn't achieving anything
The fights are generally inside
Your credibility's on the slide

You better do better on queen's birthday
If this thread is any guide
There's gonna be violence far and wide

Good to see the usual Pies peanuts are up and about for the first time since 2011. Just like you tell the Dees fans who have the audacity to be happy about our current form, you have achieved nothing yet with this list. Zip it.
Haha, we know where we sit at the moment. I'm fairly sure you're just being trolled, hard.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For me personally, I'd be taking Collingwood seriously if they do a number on Melbourne.

The Adelaide win was fantastic, but Collingwood's 6 other wins have basically come against the bottom 6 sides: Carlton, Brisbane, St Kilda, Bulldogs, Fremantle and Essendon. If they claim the scalp of a genuine 'contender', I think that will remove one of the last hurdles in many people's minds.

Isn’t Melbourne in exactly the same boat? Only decent side they’ve beaten is Adelaide, although the recent wins have obviously been by impressive margins.

Just feel like the Pies might get up in this one. Hopefully for all our sakes it’s a decent game to watch

I'm not going. It's the first Collingwood match in Victoria I will be missing in two years.

I have a uni exam at the same time the match commences :(
Been there, its such bs

Isn’t Melbourne in exactly the same boat? Only decent side they’ve beaten is Adelaide, although the recent wins have obviously been by impressive margins.

Just feel like the Pies might get up in this one. Hopefully for all our sakes it’s a decent game to watch
North?

You would have celebrated beating us in rd 22 last year and making the finals just as hard as your last flag.
Which incidentally was over 50 years ago.

Speaking of s**t..
I don't know about anyone else but I'd hate to wait 50 odd years for a flag..was tv even around then? I don't even think you could tape it on vcr. I'd hate for people to pity us like they have Melbourne for all these years.

The Pies have played 4 quarters rarely this year. If they do it, they'll beat the Dees, but it's not likely. I'm more interested in the following round, with Moore, Reid, Elliot, Varcoe & Smith all re-emerging.
If the Dees play four quarters we'll win by 60+. Collingwood are irrelevant and this thread is a joke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back