Preview Melbourne Vs Footscray @ Etihad Stadium, Round 23, 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rory has had no contact from the club with regards to a new contract for next year.

Unbelievable. Glass half full says they are waiting on a coaching appointment before addressing a bunch of contracts. Has shown a fair bit for Casey, if he can't even get a token last round game then there must be other issues floating around.

This. Given we gave Evans plenty of time to overcome similar injuries I'd like to see him get another year or so.
I'm hoping Jetta is just getting a farewell game today. Can't see a future for him.
Did Jetta change your mind?

Did Jetta change your mind?

Didn't see the game. Might watch a replay later if I can find time. I know you and a couple of others rated his game, so he might have.
That said though, one decent performance a year isn't really enough to justify keeping him around especially as he's getting to the stage in his career where he should be cementing a spot in the best 25.

Didn't see the game. Might watch a replay later if I can find time. I know you and a couple of others rated his game, so he might have.
That said though, one decent performance a year isn't really enough to justify keeping him around especially as he's getting to the stage in his career where he should be cementing a spot in the best 25.
hes played what 1 or 2 games this year, Neeld and Craig clearly had reservations against certain players which has been done to death, he was one of Baileys favourites.

You have to remember he has had a 39? disposal game to his name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back