Game Day Melbourne vs Fremantle - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

We ran out of gas. 2 down against a team coming off a bye at home. No point dwelling Melbourne played decent footy. Time to get drunk!

So glad are players are supersonic fit can run 2 marathons a game.... just a shame it means we break our players and never ever have even half decent run with injury.
Happens every year and will continue to do so until our club and medical staff get it through their heads they’re training footballers not ****en marathon runners

Horseshit
They don’t run anymore than the other teams. Look at the figures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope we don't manage to shoot ourselves on the foot as we have a habit of.melb have been crap all year,why rise against us
Stupid post.

With 2 players down we should lose the last. Nothing that happens now would make Ross look like an idiot on that statement. He also didn't say we 'would forever be the best last 1/4 side' he simply gave a stat that was accurate. Why do so many of our fans want him to look bad? it baffles me.
nice
Damn it

I didn’t realise it was a delayed telecast.......and missed the game
lucky you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointing but hard to be too critical with the injuries. The thing that really burns is not being able to score despite having plenty of good looks in that last quarter. Do we not have one single player that is willing to attack the goals and take responsibility?
Especially when we're outnumbered 2 or 3 to 1 with every player near goal?
I take back every nice thing I said about Cox during the week. He was woeful and should be dropped on that effort.

Hogan was a massive loss.

Our medical team is average at best. We simply can't recruit players with injury concerns.

Hope we don't manage to shoot ourselves on the foot as we have a habit of.melb have been crap all year,why rise against us

nice

lucky you
We have a chance of a win against this years basket case to make the finals and we ,once again find a way to loose.you keep trotting out the same excuses,other teams find a way.

The type of game we always lose whether there's reasons or not. Us trying to consolidate a place in the 8 against a lowly team with, unlike us, nothing to play for except to beat us and as always just proves too much for us. If you can beat GWS or Coll away, you shouldn't be rolled by Melbourne.

On Pixel 2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back