Game Day Melbourne vs Geelong - PF 2 Fri Sept 10 750pm @ the WAC OPTUS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Rohan bashing is on vogue but literally anyone else on our list would be better than him. He's already 30, he isn't going to improve.. Why do we persevere with him....

We needed a game plan that stands up in finals 5+ years ago. Sadly that can’t be fixed in the second half. Imagine having two of the best tall forwards in the game and allowing them to flood back as you chip the ball around?

Our lack of accountability and pressure through the middle when they have the ball is embarrassing.

I still hold out slight hope if we take the game on, but would we do it in the GF if we win?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Easiler said .
They set up well behide the ball.

Need to beat them around the ball also not easy with there rucks and mids.

Huge second half needed.

Menegola 4 effective touches for the 1/2 as a MF...lol

Rohan - not on the stat sheet at all in the 1/2.

GO CAtters

******* Menegola and his throw it on the boot style. Never comes off and usually sees it come back over his head. LOOK!

Take Enright with him. Why the hell did a man who played in defence his entire career go straight into the forward coach role immediately after retirement.
We desperately need an attacking minded head in the coaching staff, all are ******* negative and its been the same s**t for a decade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've turned over to the Storm match at quarter time & halftime of the AFL

Both times within a minute of switching it on, Manly have scored a try
They're winning 30-12. What kind of bad juju are you giving them goodness

Geelong achieved our season goal again. Make the final 4 and just hope things go our way.

probably should work on the hope approach to playing prelims.
Law of averages but we are on the poor side of that law of late in prelims

Smith the only one playing well, not surprising given who coached him for the majority of his career...He knows what pride means, if not in the team then at least himself. Some of our other players could learn from him.

I would kill to dump Scott and get Clarko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back