Preview Melbourne Vs St Kilda @ MCG, Round 13, 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milne and Maister combined for 5 goals and 7 goals in rounds 5 and 20 respectively vs melbourne last year. makes a big difference. All we have to do is limit riewoldt and let kosi take out all their other forwards if hes playing.

Heard Mitchell Clisby may be upgraded to the senior list. Any chance he comes in this week in a number of changes sweeping through the club

Almost certain to play

Was there a house being trained down?

I wouldn't say they were training the house down per sé, but if you compared Neeld saying that they trained the house down, under Craig they trained almost a whole ****ing block down :p

Of course, we'll have to see the end result on Saturday before making a call between Neeld vs Craig.

This is the first time in a while I've felt genuinely excited before a game. And optimistic. Just thinking about a possible win puts a smile on my face. I’ve been practicing my singing of the song. This is going to a cracker. I think I’ll cry if we win it’s got that kind of pent up emotion behind it,

This is the first time in a while I've felt genuinely excited before a game. And optimistic. Just thinking about a possible win puts a smile on my face. I’ve been practicing my singing of the song. This is going to a cracker. I think I’ll cry if we win it’s got that kind of pent up emotion behind it,

Yep, Neeld gone means we'll suddenly win games of football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Milne and Maister combined for 5 goals and 7 goals in rounds 5 and 20 respectively vs melbourne last year. makes a big difference. All we have to do is limit riewoldt and let kosi take out all their other forwards if hes playing.

Maister (as Wilkes) would have had a greater contribution in the first game if Watters hadn't weirdly pulled him off in the 3rd.

Pluss Saad tore us apart last time we played them.

Good to see Clisby in. Have been keeping an eye on him in the VFL, averaging around 20 disposals per game.

Love Craig's approach on bringing the kids in to at least give them some game time.

Is Viney alive? Round 11 injury list had him at 2 weeks, anyone know anything else?

Another 2-3 I think.

Stress reaction in his foot, needs to be managed carefully so it doesn't turn into a stress fracture - these kinds of injuries are pretty common in young players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back