Preview Melbourne Vs The Bye, Round 12, 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My liver is currently behind by six Stellas, two Hoegaardens and a cocktail, and it's only halftime...

Having trouble finding out what's going in, I do know that Jordie McKenzie sold a hospital handpass to Nathan Jones which ended up going to No-One. Bad signs early.

Having trouble finding out what's going in, I do know that Jordie McKenzie sold a hospital handpass to Nathan Jones which ended up going to No-One. Bad signs early.
No-one is dominating, a few players getting pushed around too easily by the breeze, not good.

Players To Watch:
No-One: We saw what No-One was capable of in a tagging role, completely negating Danyle Pearce a couple of years back. Look for No-One to take the role on Nathan Jones on the weekend. No-One must be stopped if Melbourne are a chance to take victory this weekend.

Very prominent in this game, this "No-one".

Rohan Bail
He keeps on kickin the ball to No-One.

Lynden Dunn
Still giving out cheap rabbit punches but certainly looks hard against No-one.

Sam Blease
Still refusing to pick up No-one

Mark Jamar
Still has the same amount of disposals as No-one

Jordie McKenzie
Trying to tag but just can't go with No-one.

Well my liver lost...Jameison whiskey and apple cider on tap for $5 a schooner was the end of me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rookie mistake there from SSF

24cb2c6e4dbe01438707ffc459add689.jpg

that 15 goal loss to the bye really stamped Neelds papers

Yep. Not surprising that after demoralising thrashings at the hands of competition powerhouses, Hawthorn and Collingwood, that a humiliating loss to the lowly Bye finally shattered the club. I feel Don McLardy and Neeld are just the first victims of the fallout from this result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back