Vic Melbourne's Sudanese gangs

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s racially charged if you interpret it as so. Which clearly you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In this context, yes I do. There's are hundreds of other descriptors that could be used that don't provide an opportunity for thinly veiled racism. Note that I'm not accusing anyone of it, and this policy also removes any opportunity for an ad home attack in return. Everyone wins.

You said you wanted to eradicate Sudanese criminals earlier, what's the deal with that? This thread should be merged ,moved or locked as the premise of the thread is incorrect- there are no Sudanese Gangs.

They are simply large groups of youths who happen to be together regularly while engaging in some harmless fun!

Crime is down
Sudanese crime isn’t that bad it’s something that the media aka libs propaganda use against the government. Australia is a racist country, we did these to the Italian/Greek when they migrated, we did it to the Vietnamese and now we do it to the Sudanese

Yes it isn’t right what they are doing. You must remember that many of them haven’t grown up with parents and have witnessed unspeakable things.

We need to educate the small percentage of Sudanese people that do these things, teach them what is right but also make them feel accepted and welcome. We don’t want them to feel angry, unhappy and not welcome in Australia because this is why they commit crimes

The ones that are not Australian citizens committing crimes should go back. That’s a given. But the majority of Sudanese are good, nice people and many of them are hard working and have experienced war as well as other unspeakable things

What did we do to the Italians, Greeks and Vietnamese that we're now doing to the Sudanese?

I've lived through all of them.

Thread is title, 'Melbourne's Sudanese Gangs', is it not?

Go start a thread on, 'Shootings in Melbourne', I'm sure there will be plenty of traffic in it.
I know that. But I bet it doesn't get as much traffic as this thread, unless they aren't white.

I know that. But I bet it doesn't get as much traffic as this thread, unless they aren't white.

If they were posted in the same forums I reckon they would get plenty of traffic each. There's plenty of nuts get off on Melbourne shooting / underworld type s**t and others will just talk about it because it affects where they live.

I know the Sudanese gangs is and has been a political football but it's a thread that probably belongs on the crime board.

Crime is down
Sudanese crime isn’t that bad it’s something that the media aka libs propaganda use against the government. Australia is a racist country, we did these to the Italian/Greek when they migrated, we did it to the Vietnamese and now we do it to the Sudanese

Yes it isn’t right what they are doing. You must remember that many of them haven’t grown up with parents and have witnessed unspeakable things.

We need to educate the small percentage of Sudanese people that do these things, teach them what is right but also make them feel accepted and welcome. We don’t want them to feel angry, unhappy and not welcome in Australia because this is why they commit crimes

The ones that are not Australian citizens committing crimes should go back. That’s a given. But the majority of Sudanese are good, nice people and many of them are hard working and have experienced war as well as other unspeakable things

This is a really good post. A post which is big on quality and logic. Australia IS a really, really racist country. The fact we have had record high immigration, one of the highest as a % of the population in the world, attests to this.

Think about it logically. I’m an Indian or African who is looking to emigrate to another country to give myself and my family a better life and more opportunity. Which country should I choose - racist Australia? I’m going to quit my job, leave my family and friends and risk everything to migrate to a really racist country like Australia where I will willingly subject myself to a system where my children and I will be classed as second class citizens even before we arrive.

:eek::eek::eek::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Last edited:
Crime is down

What a load of absolute s**t. An opinion coming from WA I’m assuming? How about you come and visit the south east suburbs of Melbourne and then decide if it’s a media beat up?

What a load of absolute ****. An opinion coming from WA I’m assuming? How about you come and visit the south east suburbs of Melbourne and then decide if it’s a media beat up?

Don't get angry with this guy feel sorry for him. The crazies have beaten him so badly into submission he will agree with anything they say. No matter how crazy it is. He knows deep down inside that speaking about the Sudanese problem isn't racism and it is a bigger issue than just a few bad apples.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done, Dan.
An increase in car break-ins, burglaries, wild Airbnb parties, public drinking and robberies around Southland railway station have left families on edge, with fearful residents now banding together to fight crime in the area.
Residents in the small Cheltenham pocket of Pennydale and neighbouring Jack Rd Mirvac Estate say there has been a jump in crime since the station opened in 2017.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader...s/news-story/877837a9aa63a8eccd94a033cb973ff8
#kickthismobout2022.

The real racists are the ones who are prepared to excuse this behaviour because of the perpetrator's ethnicity. These teenagers are not pilfering lollies from milk bars.

A 15-year-old boy is among seven people arrested so far over a string of violent muggings, many targeting international students, in Melbourne's east.​
Chinese students from Monash University have been ambushed, bashed and their mobile phones, wallets and credit cards stolen in streets near the Clayton campus.​
But police say the international students are not the only targets of the opportunist thieves. Muggings have also occurred in Burwood, Mulgrave, Mount Waverley, Glen Waverley, Box Hill and Oakleigh and police expect to make more arrests, Eastern Region Acting Assistant Commissioner Clive Rust said. Most of the robberies occurred in April and May, between the hours of 6.30pm and 1.45am.​
Seven people have been arrested, including the young teenager. Charges have been laid against the 15-year-old boy in relation to two armed robberies, police said. Those still wanted by police have been described as being of African appearance.​

https://www.theage.com.au/national/...ings-in-melbourne-s-east-20190603-p51u1h.html

Can you point to ANYONE excusing this behaviour?

Just one person who thinks this is an OK thing to do?

Just one.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well done, Dan.
An increase in car break-ins, burglaries, wild Airbnb parties, public drinking and robberies around Southland railway station have left families on edge, with fearful residents now banding together to fight crime in the area.
Residents in the small Cheltenham pocket of Pennydale and neighbouring Jack Rd Mirvac Estate say there has been a jump in crime since the station opened in 2017.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader...s/news-story/877837a9aa63a8eccd94a033cb973ff8
#kickthismobout2022.
Was this all done by Sudanese?

Why are we trying to become America?

Sneaking it in by referring to the Sudanese, (not racist). Then extending it to anyone of African appearance (not racist). Now attributing all crime to black people, even if no nationality or colour is mentioned (not racist).

This is a really good post. A post which is big on quality and logic. Australia IS a really, really racist country. The fact we have had record high immigration, one of the highest as a % of the population in the world, attests to this.

Think about it logically. I’m an Indian or African who is looking to emigrate to another country to give myself and my family a better life and more opportunity. Which country should I choose - racist Australia? I’m going to quit my job, leave my family and friends and risk everything to migrate to a really racist country like Australia where I will willingly subject myself to a system where my children and I will be classed as second class citizens even before we arrive.

:eek::eek::eek::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Moronic response. Not all racism is cross burnings and lynchings. Casual racism in Australia happens, mostly to aboriginals and Middle Eastern people, but also to Africans. You do realise people can love this country without loving everything in it, right? People can face relatively low-level racism and still be proud Australians and want to come here.

I also reckon people should stop looking at the term "racist" like it's some horrible insult that makes you a bad person for the rest of your life. It can just be a momentary thing like being incorrect or rude. It isn't usually a fundamental attack on someone's entire character, just pointing out that some comments people make can be insensitive or hurtful. Again, not all use of the word "racist" is equating the target with the KKK.

People these days seem more concerned about being called a racist than about actual racism. I notice a similar thing in some men where they're much more worried about being falsely accused of sexual harassment than about actual harassment that occurs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back