Vic Melbourne's Sudanese gangs

Remove this Banner Ad

Another candidate for a free one way plane trip...

The court heard how Mr Dar was on two counts of bail when he allegedly threatened off-duty policeman Sergeant Gerard Dickinson at Sunshine railway station about 6.25pm on January 3.

“You’re Sergeant Dickinson,” he allegedly said as he approached the officer, who was with his wife. You stole my wallet you c---, you split my lip you dog, I know where you live.”

He went on to name the suburb the officer lived in before threatening he would burn his house down and “get his daughter”.

“I’m going to f—- your wife and rape your kids,” he allegedly told the officer. “You weak dog ... I’m gonna kill you.”

Days earlier Sgt Dickinson had been involved in the arrest of Mr Dar after he was seen aggressively abusing a taxi driver. When he was bailed the next day he allegedly trashed the foyer of the Sunshine police station. It comes after he also allegedly threatened to kill and rape police as they arrested an associate of his on December 6 over a robbery.​

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...l/news-story/77807e1bda86045f81d15e11db62078d
******* Dar needs to be deported immediately.

I think he is like most intelligent australians he doesnt like immigrants coming to this country and committing violent crimes no matter what their color is, pretty straight forward
I don't think anyone does, but to constantly just post stories about only one section of the immigrant community is xenophobic

I don't think anyone does, but to constantly just post stories about only one section of the immigrant community is xenophobic

Check thread title.

I love black people, but that campaigner needs to go. Wouldn't mind if he got raped on his way out either. Absolute scumbag. Do not want.

I'll chip in with something positive though. If you're a basketball fan and use facebook, follow these guys: https://www.facebook.com/Longhorns-Basketball-Club-104406052938165/

Deng Adel and Mangok Mathiang are former players and they're doing some really good things.

Elevate Basketball is another positive program worth following: https://www.facebook.com/2015EBT/

Check thread title.

I love black people, but that campaigner needs to go. Wouldn't mind if he got raped on his way out either. Absolute scumbag. Do not want.

I'll chip in with something positive though. If you're a basketball fan and use facebook, follow these guys: https://www.facebook.com/Longhorns-Basketball-Club-104406052938165/

Deng Adel and Mangok Mathiang are former players and they're doing some really good things.

Elevate Basketball is another positive program worth following: https://www.facebook.com/2015EBT/
Ok so where is the Asian gang thread or the Italian mafia thread.

I can't remember the last time I heard about a crime involving Asian gangs, unless we count the Chinese bastards who keep buying up all the baby formula and sending it home. I keep having to tour supermarkets to find our brand when it's time to restock. Annoying. I might start that thread.

We get it, you don't like black people. No need to keep posting every story about them. How about some positive stories for once.
Are you defending a man who threatened to rape a child? What is with your defence of rapists?

From Judith Sloan.

The first thing to be said is that state governments, assisted by the senior police managers, have made it an art form to delay and fudge crime statistics. Indeed, political pressure is often applied to record as little as possible about the offenders, including their country of birth.

But if we look at the data that is available, we note that between January 2014 and December 2016, the number of offenders born in Sudan increased by 28 per cent, and for those aged 14 and 15, the increase was 83 per cent. For 16 and 17-year-olds, the number of offenders rose by 76 per cent.

This compares with only a slight increase in the number of offenders born in Australia — by 2 per cent. There was actually a fall in the number of Australia-born offenders aged between 10 and 24 years of age.

We can also look at the figures for those born in India and Vietnam. Again, the figures point to much smaller increases than those for the Sudan-born group. In fact, for those aged under 17, there were hardly any offenders who were born in either India or Vietnam.

Of course, because the number of young people born in Sudan, South Sudan and Somalia, and who live in Victoria, is relatively small, the overall number of offenders is relatively low. But this is why the rate of crime becomes the key measure: the number of offenders as a ratio of the numbers in the population. This is where the figures become really scary.

Young people born in these countries are 60 times more likely to commit crimes than the average for the youth population.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...m/news-story/b1f9710772f0f15d33e92c2df7281c5a

Was always taught its what you say not how you say it, you on the other hand must have been taught to avoid the question and divert the attention..............................
You were taught poorly. How you communicate content contributes to the content you're communicating and what you hope to achieve from it.

Say for instance you want desperately for someone to respond to your thoughts, but because you've expressed them in such a long-winded fashion, no one can be bothered to perform the additional comprehension work to engage with them. Instead of people responding to your ideas, you just get smart-arses insulting your communication skills.

If you had communicated succinctly, cogently and with appropriate punctuation, people may have actually been enticed to engage with your ideas. So as you can see, how you say something does contribute to what it is you communicate and what you hope to achieve through that communication.

Oh, and my African friends speak English fine.

sorted, quoting Dar: “I’m going to f—- your wife and rape your kids,” he allegedly told the officer.

Bradesmaen: We get it, you don't like black people. No need to keep posting every story about them. How about some positive stories for once.​

:drunk:
He didn't defend him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From Judith Sloan.

The first thing to be said is that state governments, assisted by the senior police managers, have made it an art form to delay and fudge crime statistics. Indeed, political pressure is often applied to record as little as possible about the offenders, including their country of birth.

But if we look at the data that is available, we note that between January 2014 and December 2016, the number of offenders born in Sudan increased by 28 per cent, and for those aged 14 and 15, the increase was 83 per cent. For 16 and 17-year-olds, the number of offenders rose by 76 per cent.

This compares with only a slight increase in the number of offenders born in Australia — by 2 per cent. There was actually a fall in the number of Australia-born offenders aged between 10 and 24 years of age.

We can also look at the figures for those born in India and Vietnam. Again, the figures point to much smaller increases than those for the Sudan-born group. In fact, for those aged under 17, there were hardly any offenders who were born in either India or Vietnam.

Of course, because the number of young people born in Sudan, South Sudan and Somalia, and who live in Victoria, is relatively small, the overall number of offenders is relatively low. But this is why the rate of crime becomes the key measure: the number of offenders as a ratio of the numbers in the population. This is where the figures become really scary.

Young people born in these countries are 60 times more likely to commit crimes than the average for the youth population.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...m/news-story/b1f9710772f0f15d33e92c2df7281c5a
Those pesky racist statistics

You were taught poorly. How you communicate content contributes to the content you're communicating and what you hope to achieve from it.

Say for instance you want desperately for someone to respond to your thoughts, but because you've expressed them in such a long-winded fashion, no one can be bothered to perform the additional comprehension work to engage with them. Instead of people responding to your ideas, you just get smart-arses insulting your communication skills.

If you had communicated succinctly, cogently and with appropriate punctuation, people may have actually been enticed to engage with your ideas. So as you can see, how you say something does contribute to what it is you communicate and what you hope to achieve through that communication.

Oh, and my African friends speak English fine.
You waffle on and are boring

People talk about integration.. but even the Vietnamese haven't integrated that much. I used to regularly go to a Vietnamese restaurant and the owner could barely speak English, despite having been in the country since the 70s, had his son do it all for him. Some integration that is.
Hasn’t integrated? Yet he has either bought or leased the premises, started up a business, hired staff, pays wages, pays taxes, contributes to the economy (purchases from his suppliers), maybe owns a house, put his kids through school. Damn if everyone got off their arse and did that we’d be collectively a lot better off. The bloke is standing on his own two feet running his own business and you still criticise him.

Hasn’t integrated? Yet he has either bought or leased the premises, started up a business, hired staff, pays wages, pays taxes, contributes to the economy (purchases from his suppliers), maybe owns a house, put his kids through school. Damn if everyone got off their arse and did that we’d be collectively a lot better off.
Well then everyone ever is integrated.

Well then everyone ever is integrated.
So who is more integrated into our society?
1. Old Viet bloke with no English, who owns a business, pays staff, pays taxes, owns a house or
2. Local born blonde headed ice addict, speaks English of course, but is on the dole, been in and out of gaol, still does burglaries, lives rent free in a squat with other druggies.
Who’s more integrated?

Last edited:
So who is more integrated into our society?
1. Old Viet bloke with no English, who owns a business, pays staff, pays taxes, owns a house or
2. Local born blonde headed ice addict, speaks English of course, but is on the dole, been in and out of gaol, still does burglaries, lives rent free in a squat with other druggies.
Who’s more integrated?
Doing drugs and in and out of gaol? Sounds very integrated

sorted, quoting Dar: “I’m going to f—- your wife and rape your kids,” he allegedly told the officer.

Bradesmaen: We get it, you don't like black people. No need to keep posting every story about them. How about some positive stories for once.​

:drunk:
Bradesmaen you made a complete dick of yourself.

Get your act together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back