Vic Melbourne's Sudanese gangs

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, there's been noticeably less crime. Despite all the racist nonsense, I think it's something that needed to be talked about and now that it has, things are already improving. Probably a combination of some of the ring leaders finally having their crimes taken more seriously, a lot of kids realising that they don't really want to go down that path (with some influence there from parents and community leaders), and just having the conversation brought into the open so that people in neighbourhoods that have been on the front lines of most of this crime don't feel like the problem is being ignored or covered up.

Well, there's been noticeably less crime. Despite all the racist nonsense, I think it's something that needed to be talked about and now that it has, things are already improving. Probably a combination of some of the ring leaders finally having their crimes taken more seriously, a lot of kids realising that they don't really want to go down that path (with some influence there from parents and community leaders), and just having the conversation brought into the open so that people in neighbourhoods that have been on the front lines of most of this crime don't feel like the problem is being ignored or covered up.

I see the HUN have turned their sights directly on the Victorian ALP now.....No more side-line distractions masking their actual agenda now, it seems.

Wonder if Dutton & ASIO can pull a rabbit out of the hat for em.

Agree with the general tenor of your post.:thumbsu:

No question it was a matter for community concern and warranted conversation and calls for action.

What wasn't warranted was the distortion, provocation and extremism. Opposition politicians love engendering fear into the community. It is the political mechanism that has the most impact. Aided and abetted by shock jocks, the tabloid press, and the use of social media the pollies jumped all over the issues using deliberatively provocative and inflammatory language which wasn't designed to resolve the issues but to ignite passion and divide the community. And stir racial hatred.

The issue seems to be in hand. Let's hope for all our sakes that remains the case.

Family are on record as denying the lass has anything whatsoever to do with terrorism.

Yet more fed/ASIO conjecture to further their own ends, I'd venture.

lol. Family of campaigner defends campaigner. Never heard of that before

NB I think I saw Elvis leave the building earlier P35.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just survived a midnight Uber trip home with a Sudanese driver.

Hit me up to hear my story.
Cool story bro.

They're baaackk!

Two men were hit over the head with baseball bats and crowbars in Melbourne's north-west when four teens broke into their house overnight.
https://www.theage.com.au/melbourne...owbars-and-baseball-bats-20180226-p4z1pc.html

The media have an obligation to report these disturbing crimes, no matter how much the pathetic leadership of Victoria wants it swept under the rug.

What kind of assaults are we talking about?

Drunken run of the mill sunday arvo pub fight or breaking into innocent peoples homes in the middle of the night and belting them with bats?

I believe he's accusing you of cherry picking Moshy....Or in your case, racial profiling bias.

And the point being, that there's nothing controversial in that statement.

I believe he's accusing you of cherry picking Moshy....Or in your case, racial profiling bias.

I'm cherry picking home invasions? I thought most of the crime we have talked about in this thread is African kids breaking into homes while the occupant is in there?

Most decent burglars at least wait until there is no one home before they break in and knock off your belongings. I find home invasion an appalling crime. I'm sorry if you are offended or your feelings hurt.

This thread is because there has been a disproportionate number of violent home invasions and other attacks by Sudanese youths. Someone claimed 'The issue seems to be in hand'. Reporting another attack that is typical of the crime wave is not cherry picking.

I'm cherry picking home invasions? I thought most of the crime we have talked about in this thread is African kids breaking into homes while the occupant is in there?

Most decent burglars at least wait until there is no one home before they break in and knock off your belongings. I find home invasion an appalling crime. I'm sorry if you are offended or your feelings hurt.

No one said that home invasions & aggravated burglaries weren't appalling.....That's not antithetical to the point of my post.

No one said that home invasions & aggravated burglaries weren't appalling.....That's not antithetical to the point of my post.
You had no point. Your post didn't create greater awareness of the problem, expand on our further understanding of the criminal mind, nor did it put forth a solution.

You would have zero problem coming down hard on the offenders if they were zionists.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back