Vic Melbourne's Sudanese gangs

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL there was plenty of outrage over that Perth one too but hey don't let facts get in the way.

But hey while we're at it let's ignore the topic of this thread and the fact that this is at least the 4th time the Sudanese have done it in Melbourne in the last 6 months to someone's premises who is clueless of the fact that they are having their house rented for the purpose of a party.

Another one. Nothing to see here.

THE owner of a Footscray rental house watched helplessly as 150 youths trashed her property, smashing windows and leaving massive holes in the walls during a wild party.

Police were called to Ryan St after neighbours called to report an out-of-control party on Saturday night and Sunday morning.

Owner “Kelly” told Neil Mitchell she was unable to act as youths descended on her property — and police said they could do nothing to help.​

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...y/news-story/485b0a0ff4ba61333a4004784427f4a3

Lol I have honestly seen more than enough. And will keep seeing the same thing for weeks and weeks.

There is clearly a direct correlation between being African and hundreds of people swarming houses and cars in Melbourne. The reality is we should be allowed to racially profile them. Or have laws where more than 8 Africans under the age of 20 are not permitted to be within a 50 meter radius of one another. Because reality is, it's the only way to solve the issue.

The problem is clearly young Africans so deal with them. They shouldn't even be allowed to hang in big groups. The Police should nip it in the bud. But they're too busy trying to bust people for smoking pot 3 days ago, as well as speeding mums picking their kids up from school.

I would love to see a hotline. Can somebody suggest this to a lib mp or even a plodder like Matthew Guy?

Simply like the hoon hotline. When African youths are seen together in public anyone can call the police and have the group dispersed in 5 minutes. I wouldn't let them publicly group that would stop it.

That is not what I asked or is it that you don't want to know who he is and his background.
Or even better maybe that he is white?!

Why was one party by a white kid worthy of public outrage by the head of the Victorian government and the chief of police? But a series of parties where African youths trash the houses isn't.

Why was one party by a white kid worthy of public outrage by the head of the Victorian government and the chief of police? But a series of parties where African youths trash the houses isn't.

One is natural and the other is completely uncalled for. I'd expect that's how the chief of police saw it too.

It isn't but showing that it happens. Interesting how quickly you jump on to post the link in this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably is.

But not racist.

Truthful on the other hand...

It's racist and divisive.

However keep trying to drive the wedge between the groups and boning up whenever you see a Sudanese related article.

For the record they're Australian, of Sudanese origin but overwhelmingly they're Aussie.

However keep trying to drive the wedge between the groups and boning up whenever you see a Sudanese related article.

For the record they're Australian, of Sudanese origin but overwhelmingly they're Aussie.
I would beg to differ, their passport might say Australian they might like to take what Australia has to offer but until they fit in they are only Australian according to the paperwork, if I went and lived in Africa im still Australian.

If only that were the case. I know of 3rd generation Australians that describe themselves as Italian. Now I realise not all do but plenty want to identify with some other country whilst receiving the benefits of living in this country.

It's like selling or renting out your house to an axe murderer. Then going "wahhhhh i dont want u to murder people with axes"

The same people complaining are probably the ones who own an investment property in Sunshine or Ardeer.

If only that were the case. I know of 3rd generation Australians that describe themselves as Italian. Now I realise not all do but plenty want to identify with some other country whilst receiving the benefits of living in this country.

Oh, it goes both ways. I was born here and still asked “where I’m from”.
When you’re a teenager trying to fit in, that s**t matters.

Funnily enough, so do I. I was born with an odd accent and it became less "aussie" sounding the more I traveled. Even as a kid though, people would often ask where I was from. "Here. I'm just a weird kid who talks funny."

Remember years ago my brother and his then partner getting pulled up by some cops in Adelaide when they were walking through the Mall late one night. Cops just being cops and asking them what they were doing out so late (she lived off Gawler Pce at the time... so they were going home) and then one of their questions to her was 'where are you from?'

'What do you mean?'
'Where were you born?'
'I was born in Keith (small rural town 220km from Adelaide)- What has that got to do with anything?'
'Where were your parents born?'
'My mum is from Korea, if that's what you are on about - how is that relevant?'

They were both pretty annoyed that they got hassled for no reason in the first place, and then for the cops to actually ask someone with a non-anglo face 'where are you from/born' is pretty damn well disrespectful and amazingly ignorant of how a lifetime of that questioning can impact someone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back