Vic Melbourne's Sudanese gangs

Remove this Banner Ad

No the Sudanese criminals (not all Sudanese) and our soft judges are creating the problem supported by outdated UN guidelines that make it easy to be declared a refugee and place no onus on the individual to act in a civilised manner. We should recommend the UN to start a rewrite to remove the loopholes and withdraw from the convention until it had been done.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Well no, that's not what it is at all. There have been problems with entrenched racism by members of the public and this thread is giant evidence.

They're not? Damn I have been doubling down on my anger. Waste of energy, will have to find something else now.:(

There's always the Palestinians to hate on.....They've been rustling up a terrible raucous of late, by having the temerity to protest against the U.S & Israel on their own land, in requisitioning Jerusalem as the Capital for Israel alone.....They've even been so bad & evil as to stand in the way of Israeli snipers.....Just to catch their bullets head-on & make the IDF look bad as a result.....Can you imagine the criminal audacity of such behaviour in a true Western Democracy.

There's always the Palestinians to hate on.....They've been rustling up a terrible raucous of late, by having the temerity to protest against the U.S & Israel on their own land, in requisitioning Jerusalem as the Capital for Israel alone.....They've even been so bad & evil as to stand in the way of Israeli snipers.....Just to catch their bullets head-on & make the IDF look bad as a result.....Can you imagine the criminal audacity of such behaviour in a true Western Democracy.
Done!

I was watching "newsmakers" (I think that is what it is called), they had a debate about this topic...there was an Israeli HUMAN RIGHTS LAWYER (Orson something or other) who was arguing that 50 of the people killed supported Hamas and were therefore terrorists.
When another panelist pointed out that Hamas won the last elections in Palestine so many would support Hamas, he doubled down saying anyone that supported Hamas was a terrorist.

I was watching "newsmakers" (I think that is what it is called), they had a debate about this topic...there was an Israeli HUMAN RIGHTS LAWYER (Orson something or other) who was arguing that 50 of the people killed supported Hamas and were therefore terrorists.
When another panelist pointed out that Hamas won the last elections in Palestine so many would support Hamas, he doubled down saying anyone that supported Hamas was a terrorist.

Given that Israel was initially established via terrorism from it's Fascist trained Irgun & Stern gangs, then I guess they'd be the experts on that.

The entire "Terrorist manifesto" has been an Israeli construct & projection of it's own modus right from the beginning.

What they share with the Yanks, is the need & the necessity for the projection of the devil onto the 'other', so that they don't have to look at their own reflections in the mirror.....2 cultures in fundamental emotional denial, paranoia & a guilt-ridden defensive/aggressive reflex button.....Hysteria by any other name.

Why do you rural types insist on thinking you know something outside your very small box?
rural types? so people who don't live in the city and didn't go to uni for years doing nothing are not allowed to have an opinion-or at least one that is different to yours? For someone who throws the racist tag out at every opportunity you seem a little prejudiced

rural types? so people who don't live in the city and didn't go to uni for years doing nothing are not allowed to have an opinion-or at least one that is different to yours? For someone who throws the racist tag out at every opportunity you seem a little prejudiced
Settle down. You can have your opinion, doesnt mean others have to listen to it.

So much of this debate is coming from people outside Melbourne who have no idea.

Settle down. You can have your opinion, doesnt mean others have to listen to it.

So much of this debate is coming from people outside Melbourne who have no idea.
So why aren't they entitled to have the opinion that they have? People have come from rural areas and have been directly exposed to/affected by the actions of Sudanese groups. Furthermore some regional centres such as Geelong also have had issues identical to what is occurring in Melbourne. Thus it is entirely plausible that they do have issue with this and also have an idea of what is happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine how bad the crime rates for the Sudanese actually are - even the left admits they are already committing crime far in excess of their percentage of the population and continue to get away with it. How many times have dozens (sometimes over 100) Sudanese attacked police but noone was arrested. If the police weren't so politically correct and gutless, the Sudanese crime rate would probably be more than 1000 more than the rest of the community. History will one day reveal the true extant of the disaster our lax legal and immigration system has brought on us - even the left wing bias of the media can't hide that is a problem now all they can do is downplay and excuse it.

Imagine how bad the crime rates for the Sudanese actually are - even the left admits they are already committing crime far in excess of their percentage of the population and continue to get away with it. How many times have dozens (sometimes over 100) Sudanese attacked police but noone was arrested. If the police weren't so politically correct and gutless, the Sudanese crime rate would probably be more than 1000 more than the rest of the community. History will one day reveal the true extant of the disaster our lax legal and immigration system has brought on us - even the left wing bias of the media can't hide that is a problem now all they can do is downplay and excuse it.

You should get yourself a column on the HUN.....That is, if you don't already have one.

I don't believe you. Can you provide links and images to refute me?
Herald_Sun_20_4_2011.jpg

Well no, that's not what it is at all. There have been problems with entrenched racism by members of the public and this thread is giant evidence.
Erh no there hasn’t!

The problem is the left denying there is a problem with the continuing increase of crime in the community from the Sudanese, especially when you consider they are such a minority group in the Australian community

Remove this Banner Ad

Back