Vic Melbourne's Sudanese gangs

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember the rhetoric. I remember the racism and the fears about them taking over neighbourhoods. I remember the heroin problem and some gang on gang violence. I don't remember home invasions, car jackings, muggings etc that regularly targeted innocent people.

This !!!! please, please, please Kidd et al. show me where innocent people were home invaded ..... nope didn't happen and I challenge you to show me otherwise.

I'm old to remember in no particular order the "wars" between sharpies, punks, revival mods, RAC skinheads, original bogans (derived from sharpies), Lebanese tigers, the WOG power movement circa 84/85.

Then we got the viet gangs in the early 90's, hello knives & swords, before then we had fists and dealt with it that way.

Saying that I don't recall "any" of the above pulling home invasions and stealing cars of people NOT involved in a gang "war".

Go ahead and correct me if I'm wrong, sources compulsory :D

CHALLENGE SET !!!!!!!!!

Any update on if black kids were out having BBQs or playing basketball last night?

As long as things are not reported we can all be sure there is nothing to see here, onya Jacinta, where freedom of the press is limited based on political bias.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...peaks-following-youth-violence-Melbourne.html

Hundreds of African thugs who threw rocks at police and terrorised a Melbourne suburb were just 'kids being stupid', according to Sudanese community leader
  • A Sudanese community leader has called recent violence 'nothing significant'
  • It follows an out-of-control conflict between 100 youths in Melbourne this week
  • Kenyatta Dei Wal said 'it's the kind of thing that most young people do'

As long as things are not reported we can all be sure there is nothing to see here, onya Jacinta, where freedom of the press is limited based on political bias.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...peaks-following-youth-violence-Melbourne.html

Hundreds of African thugs who threw rocks at police and terrorised a Melbourne suburb were just 'kids being stupid', according to Sudanese community leader
  • A Sudanese community leader has called recent violence 'nothing significant'
  • It follows an out-of-control conflict between 100 youths in Melbourne this week
  • Kenyatta Dei Wal said 'it's the kind of thing that most young people do'
lel Daily Mail. 100s = 5. 1000s = 10.

Is it any wonder that the kids act like animals when the police let them off easy and their so called leaders make out they are the victims and downplay violent acts

'Mr Mayek said media ‘‘pounced on’’ the Taylors Hill event ‘‘and it was reported in such a negative way’’.

‘‘There was no damage done or anybody hurt apart from the police property.’’

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They threw rocks at a police car.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

As is your norm, you dont give a stuff about the people (ordinary folk) who were advised to stay in their houses, bloody frightened kids need to toughen up, entitled types, expect to be safe in their own houses, not sacrificed on the altar of some political ideologue.

As is your norm, you dont give a stuff about the people (ordinary folk) who were advised to stay in their houses, bloody frightened kids need to toughen up, entitled types, expect to be safe in their own houses, not sacrificed on the altar of some political ideologue.
What are you talking about?

It's bad. I had a 18th get out of control back in May. Kids running around pissed, cops came by to shoo them off. Had a bottle hit my house facade. Little shits, like these Sudanese kids. No need to get hysterical, no need to create a racial panic.

What are you talking about?

It's bad. I had a 18th get out of control back in May. Kids running around pissed, cops came by to shoo them off. Had a bottle hit my house facade. Little shits, like these Sudanese kids. No need to get hysterical, no need to create a racial panic.

Calling a spade a pot plant does nothing to hold those responsible to account.

My comment was not in reference to you in any way at all.
There was a previous comment from someone trivializing it
Okay, my comment was in reference to FireKraquora singling out Sudanese. He doesn't get it!

I went to at least a couple of parties as a kid where cop cars got pelted when they turned up. White people tho.

dicks are dicks & its reported, as it should be.

On a sporting note I remember Eagle Daniel Kerr chasing a couple of gatecrashers who decided to attend his sisters 16th (Sam Kerr), & he was charged for giving the dicks a bit of summary justice, as was their father Roger.
It was reported not only in Perth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back