Vic Melbourne's Sudanese gangs

Remove this Banner Ad

It many respects this woolly headed deducing doesn't surprise me. Seriously, you don't think immigration is a political issue?
If you believe that this is about immigration, Sydney Harbour bridge is being raffled tomorrow.

Nah. You know that's not my point.

Wasn't trying to suggest it was - I could have made that clearer. Those two questions were independent of each other.

You also know there's one main reason for its growth, and it ain't me.
I really don't actually. This topic doesn't interest me so I don't read it by choice. More people should take that approach when there's nothing fruitful coming from the vitriolic back and forth. Has anything in the last 148 pages been illuminating, well discussed or sincere? I doubt it. Seems like a place worth avoiding.

Wasn't trying to suggest it was - I could have made that clearer. Those two questions were independent of each other.

I really don't actually. This topic doesn't interest me so I don't read it by choice. More people should take that approach when there's nothing fruitful coming from the vitriolic back and forth. Has anything in the last 148 pages been illuminating, well discussed or sincere? I doubt it. Seems like a place worth avoiding.
Who moderates this thread?

Is there anything you could do to control the discussion in this thread to make it sincere or meaningful?

You've found what's off topic, which means you have some idea of what 'on topic' is for this thread.
But you also don't know what is on topic... so how do you moderate accordingly?

If you think this is a place worth avoiding, why don't you shut it down?

You're the main mod on these boards. You're the landscaper. You can currently ban me for 'questioning moderation'.
Because I'm literally questioning you, as to how you can say to keep on topic, while saying you don't know what the topic is.

Who moderates this thread?

Is there anything you could do to control the discussion in this thread to make it sincere or meaningful?

You've found what's off topic, which means you have some idea of what 'on topic' is for this thread.
But you also don't know what is on topic... so how do you moderate accordingly?

If you think this is a place worth avoiding, why don't you shut it down?

You're the main mod on these boards. You're the landscaper. You can currently ban me for 'questioning moderation'.
Because I'm literally questioning you, as to how you can say to keep on topic, while saying you don't know what the topic is.
If people report posts I have to view the thread to determine if any action is required. That answers about half the above questions.

The remainder can be answered with a fairly straightforward statement: this is a forum and my job is to moderate, not dictate discussion.

Shutting down speech I don't like isn't ethical as a moderator nor is it ethical generally speaking either (IMO). So if you don't like what is being said, you have a choice - either argue your perspective in good faith or don't click on the thread. It's the same choice everyone else has.

Shutting down speech I don't like isn't ethical as a moderator nor is it ethical generally speaking either (IMO). So if you don't like what is being said, you have a choice - either argue your perspective in good faith or don't click on the thread. It's the same choice everyone else has.
Have you ever suspended or banned a poster? Have you ever given an infraction?

If not, never mind.

If you have. Where do you draw the line on the ethical stance on free speech?

Have you ever suspended or banned a poster? Have you ever given an infraction?

If not, never mind.

If you have. Where do you draw the line on the ethical stance on free speech?
Of course, nothing makes me happier :)

Be careful not to conflate free speech with what I just said above - they aren't the same. The site has rules, and the board has its own too. So people's freedom of speech is limited by the framework provided in those rules. My own views may bias how I interpret and enforce those rules, but I certainly don't have the right to change or ignore them. If I do, I expect to get pulled up on it (not by you plebeian regular posters of course).

I have left your posts here and answered them because they are informative for others, but if you want to discuss this further from here, please use either the free speech thread for issues relating to that, or PM etc for moderation issues.

Of course, nothing makes me happier :)

Be careful not to conflate free speech with what I just said above - they aren't the same. The site has rules, and the board has its own too. So people's freedom of speech is limited by the framework provided in those rules. My own views may bias how I interpret and enforce those rules, but I certainly don't have the right to change or ignore them. If I do, I expect to get pulled up on it (not by you plebeian regular posters of course).

I have left your posts here and answered them because they are informative for others, but if you want to discuss this further from here, please use either the free speech thread for issues relating to that, or PM etc for moderation issues.
I've sent you a PM.

I can post it in the "free speech" thread if you like. But I might need a link to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why have our resident anti-crime social justice warriors gone quite again?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...-after-arrest-goes-wrong-20190224-p50zwd.html

Do you really expect anyone to post crimes by non-Sudanese in the Sudanese crime thread? (other than folks such as yourself who like to do so as if it makes a point of some kind).

I think everybody would be hoping that these dickheads are punished harshly. And if they're part of a sub-culture or demographic that is repeatedly involved in this kind of violence, I think everybody would be hoping that steps are taken to get them off the streets.

This thread is not about crime nor is it about violence on others. It is about brown gangs/groups offending, something which is not common among white people.
Get it right.;)
im not sure whether this is a troll post or whether you are intentionally making yourself look like a fool by contradicting yourself. could be both too.

Anyone in here complaining about Sudanese should think about their own personal responsibility.

If the area is too dangerous for you, move somewhere that immigrants don't live. There is no reason you need to remain where you are.

Stop whining and do something about it.

Anyone in here complaining about Sudanese should think about their own personal responsibility.

If the area is too dangerous for you, move somewhere that immigrants don't live. There is no reason you need to remain where you are.

Stop whining and doing something about it.

Those racist white flights.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back