Live Event Melo vs KG 8 jan 2013 and subsequent trash talk discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone was saying how KG said something about Duncan's mother in 01?

I'm currently listening to the NBA ESPN podcast with Bruce Bowen and he said he never heard KG say anything about wives or families and he said he doubts KG said anything about Melo's wife as he's not like that. Interesting.

i didnt even know that happened to be honest.

bruce bowen wouldnt pot anyone on air. he's an analyst now, he has to be friends with everyone.

Since when did we all become a bunch of little girls?

Trash talk is awesome, and wives/mothers are NOT off-limits as far as i'm concerned.

You're probably all just upset because I had sex with your fat ugly mothers.

It was not enjoyable.

Since when did we all become a bunch of little girls?

Trash talk is awesome, and wives/mothers are NOT off-limits as far as i'm concerned.

You're probably all just upset because I had sex with your fat ugly mothers.

It was not enjoyable.
Not nearly as enjoyable as sticking it to your wife was.

Notice she's ben a bit looser lately brah?

Not nearly as enjoyable as sticking it to your wife was.

Notice she's ben a bit looser lately brah?

I'm not married, but I am sure whoever you "stuck it to" was very disappointed. :)

Typical Garnett from what I've been told by mates in America, been called out a couple times in the past by other players and avoided them off the court at all costs as well.
Well aren't you so insightful?

Basketball is played on the court, he's smarter than wanting to fight players off the court.

This whole players should fight thing is garbage. These are basketball players, if you want to watch fights, watch MMA or boxing.

Jalen Rose : "Basketballers make a living with their hands, fingers, arms, shoulders. 99.99% of basketballers... the last thing on earth they want to do is right"

how good is this fight?

check the cinnci bloke throw the ball into the throng to hit his target flush on the head even though ref was standing right there!

You will note that unlike the NBA, there was no tough guy act/you lucky he holding me back BS.

http://www.complex.com/sports/2013/01/gallery-what-10-nba-wags-taste-like/nba-wags-taste-like-1

glorianew_438637.jpg

dats racist

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back