Werewolf Melon's MARVEL Werewolf - Serial Killer and Arsonist win!

Remove this Banner Ad

You're a lady, yeah? I would hope thats not the type of buldge you're referring too.

Goodnight Princess. I hope you sleep as easy as I will knowing you'll be dead in the morning.
Same to you mate. I hope that amulet is hiding where the sun donā€™t shine bc you may need to pull it out and use it for protection šŸ˜˜

braveheart GIF
mel gibson braveheart GIF

Nothing if you are the SKā€¦.why lead the villagers to a win.
Why be a vanilla villager when you could be so much more. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Think about it?
Because he can win easily in the morning, rather than * around for a few more days trying to manufacture an evil win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After a bunch of mentions I've gone back to work out why everyone is calling me the SK.

For the record I have no reason to believe 3KZ is Football is the SK. We've been in a PM from the start. He's known my role from D1 and DERO's since D2, so.hes had plenty of opportunity to kill either of us. Not killing me to maybe meet our win con I can understand but he's had no reason not to hit DERO if he was SK. Also not once has he asked me for info or what I know and vise versa as I seered him N1 as village and assumed that is his role the whole time. For that reason I believe he is villager.

The SK needs deaths, they want you around to kill people.

I am a villager. Cheers mate.

Iā€™ve got no powers beyond my looks and intellect. GO VILLAGE!

This. Usually the simplest explanation is the correct one.

OK SK i'd rather see you win than Mafia or Wolves so heres what we do

CursingFijian is now night immune, so he's our lynch tomorrow.

DemurePrincess (Wolf) needs to die tonight. I suggest DERO takes her out.
Tarkyn_24 (Arsonist) needs to die. I suggest the SK takes them out.

3KZ is Football is villager.

that leaves 1 of MC Bad Genius & Nothing as the SK and the other villager.

if DP & Tarks die over night were down to 6. Lynch CF and SK meets their win con (Final 5) better than Evil win.

It all stems from Cadsky who is in a PM with 3KZ vouching for 3KZ and then 3KZ agreeing vehemently.

OK SK i'd rather see you win than Mafia or Wolves so heres what we do

CursingFijian is now night immune, so he's our lynch tomorrow.

DemurePrincess (Wolf) needs to die tonight. I suggest DERO takes her out.
Tarkyn_24 (Arsonist) needs to die. I suggest the SK takes them out.

3KZ is Football is villager.

that leaves 1 of MC Bad Genius & Nothing as the SK and the other villager.

if DP & Tarks die over night were down to 6. Lynch CF and SK meets their win con (Final 5) better than Evil win.
Finally, cadsky provides the perfect solution for the SK (his PM partner) to win.

Now the SK would agree to go along with this because it will give 3KZ (SK) AND cadsky a win. The final dagger for earth residents.

I await death in the morning. Good game 3KZ, with cadsky helping you out.

After a bunch of mentions I've gone back to work out why everyone is calling me the SK.

It all stems from Cadsky who is in a PM with 3KZ vouching for 3KZ and then 3KZ agreeing vehemently.

Finally, cadsky provides the perfect solution for the SK (his PM partner) to win.

Now the SK would agree to go along with this because it will give 3KZ (SK) AND cadsky a win. The final dagger for earth residents.

Mate, as the SK I'm handing you the game. Maybe you could do me the courtesy of not lying to my face about your role.

Also you've forgotten the part where I'm going to die tonight anyway, so I certainly won't be meeting my win con with 3KZ.

Mate, as the SK I'm handing you the game. Maybe you could do me the courtesy of not lying to my face about your role.
You are providing the SK the game, I agree. They will follow your suggestions and 3KZ (and you) win.

Also you've forgotten the part where I'm going to die tonight anyway, so I certainly won't be meeting my win con with 3KZ.
You claim to have the amulet and you have your protect. You and 3KZ both survive.

Nothing if you are the SKā€¦.why lead the villagers to a win.
Why be a vanilla villager when you could be so much more. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Think about it?
Iā€™m with you!

Leave Cadsky to me. You take out MCBG. Nothing can get 3KZ and Tarks can douse Dero.

End of village.

You are providing the SK the game, I agree. They will follow your suggestions and 3KZ (and you) win.

You claim to have the amulet and you have your protect. You and 3KZ both survive.
I protected last night so no, I don't have that, and I definitely don't have the amulet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back