Werewolf Melon's MARVEL Werewolf - Serial Killer and Arsonist win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing Serial Killer - wins by making final 5

Tarkyn_24 Arsonist - wins by making final 5

Nothing + Tarkyn - meet their picture match wincon and secure the Double W!

Serial Killer AND Arsonist win!
Congrats to you both! Will have closing thoughts and votes up later in the morning

Congrats to Tarks on what I think is the toughest individual wincon. Also a pictrue group win at the same time.
Happy to share the spoils mate. Impeccable performance from you to come in clutch.

Thanks for the game all, what a head *. Dead PM please thewizardmelon

Congrats to both Tarks and Nothing and well played!

Good job to Wiz for hosting one of the most chaotic games I've seen.
Knives flying everywhere.

Some impeccable performances. Never taking a Gralin lynch for granted ever again. Was fun ingniting the Phoenix too. Was that spelling error intentional?

Knives flying everywhere.

Some impeccable performances. Never taking a Gralin lynch for granted ever again. Was fun ingniting the Phoenix too. Was that spelling error intentional?
no im just an idiot but as a bonus it made Pie's eye twitch every time he read it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well played to win without night immunity and being outed
A fair bit of luck and well hidden teammates with powerful roles.

Had FP done what I said and self protected I reckon you would’ve escaped the lynch for another day and gone on to win. Him dying actually advanced us. Fickle chance.

Night Phase
  • The Mandarin (Beta Wolf) - Believes this all a dramatisation, has been told if Loki Laufeyson dies, he takes his place as head of the werewolves. Seers as The Mandarin.

You were playing with my mind with the T in the first THE, which is a hyperlink to Mike from Breaking Bad.

I could not work out why my spreadsheet had a hyperlink.

A fair bit of luck and well hidden teammates with powerful roles.

Had FP done what I said and self protected I reckon you would’ve escaped the lynch for another day and gone on to win. Him dying actually advanced us. Fickle chance.
I can't be too mad at FP for selling out evil because I'd have died N1 twice over without the protect and I did the same thing in the end when it was my only chance of a win :p

You were playing with my mind with the T in the first THE, which is a hyperlink to Mike from Breaking Bad.

I could not work out why my spreadsheet had a hyperlink.

I had no idea that is there 😂 Nor is it a breaking bad game either. Perhaps way back when I copied the OG role list from a BB game and then tweaked? Haha sorry for that unnecessary spiral

Remove this Banner Ad

Back