Werewolf Melon's MARVEL Werewolf - Serial Killer and Arsonist win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for hosting thewizardmelon

I think Tarks coming out in the picture group was a masterstroke by him. That role is impossible possible with no night immune and seers as role. GUH was already soft claimed which left FP and me.

We were trying to get all 4 to the final 7 (or as far as possible) because we could actually all preserve our goals until as late as possible. FootyPie asked us to not hit faction members, which we did (mostly). We didn't hit strong village roles.

This is the first PM group I've been in (since Gralin's reset game which was with a bunch of newbs). It greatly benefited my understanding of the game to have people to share thoughts with.

Chuffed with the shared double win, I'm astounded Tarks made it through.

This is the first PM group I've been in (since Gralin's reset game which was with a bunch of newbs). It greatly benefited my understanding of the game to have people to share thoughts with.
Your skill in the game thread was matched by your contribution to that picture group, no doubt. I was very impressed, astounded that youā€™re so early to the game because you carried yourself like a seasoned veteran.

Congratulations Tarkyn_24 and Nothing

Extremely well deserved win.

Thanks to Grand Uncle Horace as well.

That was a blast!
Shouldā€™ve been you and/or GUH still around at the end, not me.

Enjoyed it!

Your skill in the game thread was matched by your contribution to that picture group, no doubt. I was very impressed, astounded that youā€™re so early to the game because you carried yourself like a seasoned veteran.

Shouldā€™ve been you and/or GUH still around at the end, not me.

Enjoyed it!
happier for you to be there as a neutral and the two turncoats to die seeing as I got killed :D

Really great game from Nothing a clear standout. I think it shows the quality of the new Werewolf players too. The last six months has seen a lot of good players come through and quickly take control of their roles within the game, and that then pushes the more experienced ones to do better. It feels more even in terms of quality at the moment.

As far as I can tell only Dank and I were the only two not to be in a picture PM.

So heā€™s playing hard for village.

And Iā€™m playing hard for Mafia.

But after the lynch today, wolves will still have a kill, mafia will still have a kill, SK and the arsonist will still have a kill.

How about evil, I dunno just do some non-village things?
I tell ya I did the math at this point because Pie couldn't post again to change their vote and we were one short of being able to at least push a coin flip on a village target if we could get the neutrals onside

sliding doors

Really great game from Nothing a clear standout. I think it shows the quality of the new Werewolf players too. The last six months has seen a lot of good players come through and quickly take control of their roles within the game, and that then pushes the more experienced ones to do better. It feels more even in terms of quality at the moment.

This is a really good point. In the last half a year, Iā€™ve seen players like nothing, bluelegs, rye, chat pile, and countless others either step up or join the fry and be astute from the get go. Iā€™ve also seen markedly less people Lā€™s narratives play out such as A always kills B, etc. Werewolf is in good shape here atm.

I know right. I've become hyper skilled at early exit strategies.

I know right. I've become hyper skilled at early exit strategies.
last two games I've lasted longer than I should have because kills have been blocked, luck can play a pretty big part in how deep you go

luck can play a pretty big part in how deep you go
GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to remain in this game please and thank you :). This was a nice game thread. I liked this game thread. All I want to do on this website is come to this Werewolf game thread.

I'd like to remain in this game please and thank you :). This was a nice game thread. I liked this game thread. All I want to do on this website is come to this Werewolf game thread.

Version 2.0? šŸ¤”

Iā€™ve tried to answer the 12 PMs I had (lol) and now will go through the thread and sort out the rest šŸ˜‚

Weā€™re just relaxing in here until Spamcakes is lynched. Only villagers allowed though of course

Hey thewizardmelon can we please have some votes?

And I think thereā€™s a few here that could do with apologising to GUH for their repetitive Simpson intimidations. Heā€™s entitled to his view on the show, even if that view is the equivalent of willingly choosing to support Carlton and I donā€™t like that it was used as a mechanic to upset him.

Post Mortem
Alright, time for a debrief, votes and other things. First off, another thank you for playing and engaging in yet another confusing WW game with twists everywhere you looked. It was fun to mod and while I'll continue to analyse how it played out versus the first version and tweak accordingly, the feedback was overwhelmingly positive for the idea of picture match, just how its executed needs some fine tuning.

Votes
3 - Nothing. It was evidenced in the Dead PM but my mind was made up about this far before the end of the game. Hid brilliantly in plain sight, worked well in the Super Picture PM to navigate the bodyguard, green goblin and arsonist win cons to ensure his chances were maximised but the PM remained in tact and on-side, reminding the group when good/evil was required to be removed to keep their control/balance. It was a damn good SK game and aside from others guessing his role when the game was all but over, it was a great example of how to be around but not stick out.

2 - Tarkyn_24 - an outed Arsonist makes it all the way to the end? Wild. I thought Tarks coming out to his picture match group would last a fun few phases and then the PM would implode as they all needed their win con. But despite being outed both privately and publicly, Tarks expertly made sure that there was always someone else more important in the noose and if not for a timely douse on P4L and randomised protection gone wrong, could have had an entirely different ending. Definitely fun to watch unfold.

1 - CursingFijian - a great puppet master behind the scenes, was less active early, but once places to hide were running out, CF worked well in the Mafia PM to try and come up with alternatives, nut out the possibilities etc. As one of (I think 5?) players without a picture match PM, to make it to the endgame unaided and even try to sacrifice himself for the BEaston win late on, made for great entertainment and really gave it his all.

HM: Cadsky - started with a bang revealing but held his nerve, misdirecting some actions from others late to keep the village hanging around. DERO - had a good vig game, whether he was plotting to have fun with Ding, or bemoaning the village for their capitulation, Pie 4 Life as his second straight flog game, also played a great picture match/flog combination game and was unlucky not to seethe endgame. Was making some astute observations behind closed doors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back