Werewolf Melon's MARVEL Werewolf - Serial Killer and Arsonist win!

Remove this Banner Ad

And I think there’s a few here that could do with apologising to GUH for their repetitive Simpson intimidations. He’s entitled to his view on the show, even if that view is the equivalent of willingly choosing to support Carlton and I don’t like that it was used as a mechanic to upset him.
I will once again say that I think this has been blown out of all proportion.

Hey thewizardmelon can we please have some votes?

And I think there’s a few here that could do with apologising to GUH for their repetitive Simpson intimidations. He’s entitled to his view on the show, even if that view is the equivalent of willingly choosing to support Carlton and I don’t like that it was used as a mechanic to upset him.
Are you for real? You aren’t legit right?
Danny Brown Laughing GIF by DANNY'S HOUSE

Umm! Some peeps need to lighten up…. Looking at Tarkyn_24 👀
I have no issue with tarks speaking his mind, clearly we were trolling GUH with the intimidation but I don't agree with the idea that we should be expected to think he would be legitimately upset by it.

I was going for irritated or annoyed

I have no issue with tarks speaking his mind, clearly we were trolling GUH with the intimidation but I don't agree with the idea that we should be expected to think he would be legitimately upset by it.

I was going for irritated or annoyed

Yeah but is annoying or irritating people out of the game the idea? I don’t really know it is. Everyone has their own views on intimidation, but the way I use it is to just create a bit of fun/chaos or game related information.

Hey thewizardmelon can we please have some votes?
hahahah - how needy is Tarks being, angling for votes, what a desperate loser!! surely thewizardmelon wont indulge him here!!

Alright, time for a debrief, votes and other things. First off, another thank you for playing and engaging in yet another confusing WW game with twists everywhere you looked. It was fun to mod and while I'll continue to analyse how it played out versus the first version and tweak accordingly, the feedback was overwhelmingly positive for the idea of picture match, just how its executed needs some fine tuning.

Votes
3 - Nothing. It was evidenced in the Dead PM but my mind was made up about this far before the end of the game. Hid brilliantly in plain sight, worked well in the Super Picture PM to navigate the bodyguard, green goblin and arsonist win cons to ensure his chances were maximised but the PM remained in tact and on-side, reminding the group when good/evil was required to be removed to keep their control/balance. It was a damn good SK game and aside from others guessing his role when the game was all but over, it was a great example of how to be around but not stick out.

2 - Tarkyn_24 - an outed Arsonist makes it all the way to the end? Wild. I thought Tarks coming out to his picture match group would last a fun few phases and then the PM would implode as they all needed their win con. But despite being outed both privately and publicly, Tarks expertly made sure that there was always someone else more important in the noose and if not for a timely douse on P4L and randomised protection gone wrong, could have had an entirely different ending. Definitely fun to watch unfold.

1 - CursingFijian - a great puppet master behind the scenes, was less active early, but once places to hide were running out, CF worked well in the Mafia PM to try and come up with alternatives, nut out the possibilities etc. As one of (I think 5?) players without a picture match PM, to make it to the endgame unaided and even try to sacrifice himself for the BEaston win late on, made for great entertainment and really gave it his all.

HM: Cadsky - started with a bang revealing but held his nerve, misdirecting some actions from others late to keep the village hanging around. DERO - had a good vig game, whether he was plotting to have fun with Ding, or bemoaning the village for their capitulation, Pie 4 Life as his second straight flog game, also played a great picture match/flog combination game and was unlucky not to seethe endgame. Was making some astute observations behind closed doors.

goddamnit melon

Yeah but is annoying or irritating people out of the game the idea? I don’t really know it is. Everyone has their own views on intimidation, but the way I use it is to just create a bit of fun/chaos or game related information.
I annoy you every day…care factor is still nil 🫣

I figured he'd post a Simpsons gif, everyone would realise he was intimidated, maybe stir him up a bit and we'd all think it was mildly entertaining and move on with our lives.

Which is exactly what I'm going to do now

Alright, time for a debrief, votes and other things. First off, another thank you for playing and engaging in yet another confusing WW game with twists everywhere you looked. It was fun to mod and while I'll continue to analyse how it played out versus the first version and tweak accordingly, the feedback was overwhelmingly positive for the idea of picture match, just how its executed needs some fine tuning.

Votes
3 - Nothing. It was evidenced in the Dead PM but my mind was made up about this far before the end of the game. Hid brilliantly in plain sight, worked well in the Super Picture PM to navigate the bodyguard, green goblin and arsonist win cons to ensure his chances were maximised but the PM remained in tact and on-side, reminding the group when good/evil was required to be removed to keep their control/balance. It was a damn good SK game and aside from others guessing his role when the game was all but over, it was a great example of how to be around but not stick out.

2 - Tarkyn_24 - an outed Arsonist makes it all the way to the end? Wild. I thought Tarks coming out to his picture match group would last a fun few phases and then the PM would implode as they all needed their win con. But despite being outed both privately and publicly, Tarks expertly made sure that there was always someone else more important in the noose and if not for a timely douse on P4L and randomised protection gone wrong, could have had an entirely different ending. Definitely fun to watch unfold.

1 - CursingFijian - a great puppet master behind the scenes, was less active early, but once places to hide were running out, CF worked well in the Mafia PM to try and come up with alternatives, nut out the possibilities etc. As one of (I think 5?) players without a picture match PM, to make it to the endgame unaided and even try to sacrifice himself for the BEaston win late on, made for great entertainment and really gave it his all.

HM: Cadsky - started with a bang revealing but held his nerve, misdirecting some actions from others late to keep the village hanging around. DERO - had a good vig game, whether he was plotting to have fun with Ding, or bemoaning the village for their capitulation, Pie 4 Life as his second straight flog game, also played a great picture match/flog combination game and was unlucky not to seethe endgame. Was making some astute observations behind closed doors.
Thanks TWM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back