Media Meltin' with Elton - Melt of the Year Award

Elton Johns Wig I'd like to nominate for this week

Yes I do
Hate was a s**t admin and was put in by the BC to screw over Haro, me and the Bombers
And it failed
Simple fact
And you just can't stop talking about me

For me, this was a melt as it introduced the most ludicrous conspiracy theory that Hate was out to screw the Bombers over.

No admin could do that and get away with it.

This was then followed up by the following

You're everyone's bitch
All you do is ass lick people, " oh hate D2D is destroying you why don't I throw myself in and help you out, oh brahj D2D is making fun of you, let me call him a dickhead even though I'm a pathetic little campaigner ."

Now this was directed at myself and I honestly think that this was a cute melt.

Thoughts???

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Elton Johns Wig I'd like to nominate for this week

For me, this was a melt as it introduced the most ludicrous conspiracy theory that Hate was out to screw the Bombers over.

No admin could do that and get away with it.

This was then followed up by the following

Now this was directed at myself and I honestly think that this was a cute melt.

Thoughts???
D2D is one of the early favourites, no doubt.

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, and not embarrass you, but since you brought it up again...

Are you implying I’m an ice addict? Do you find that amusing? If I were, in fact, an ice addict, is that funny to you?
Is it worth poking fun at a serious epidemic problem, that ruins lives every single day, just to score cheap points on a fantasy football forum?

Do you think you should maybe have a rethink about your plan of attack?

Does Matty411 find this amusing? Sometimes.

Is he embarrassed? Why?

Is it worth poking fun at a much debated social issue? Sometimes.

Listen here champ, whilst M411 may be new to this board it doesn't make him a rookie in the banter stakes.

If your strategy is feigned disgust I suggest you try that out on some less seasoned posters. Please fill me in on how that works out for you.

Glorious

You idiots! YearOfTheRoos is playing you. My “melt” was nothing more than a running joke, which lasted 101 pages. Starting with this...

I was actually referencing a conversation from another board and another time that yes I found amusing. With you I might add.

Do I find addiction amusing? Sometimes.

Am I embarrassed? Why?

Is it worth poking fun at a serious epidemic problem, that ruins lives every day? Sometimes.

Score cheap points? Listen here champ, whilst I may be new to this board it doesn't make me a rookie in the banter stakes.

If your strategy is selective memory and feigned disgust I suggest you try that out on some less seasoned posters. Please fill me in on how that works out for you.

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
You idiots! YearOfTheRoos is playing you. My “melt” was nothing more than a running joke, which lasted 101 pages. Starting with this...
That's not how it happened melty. I gave you a pasting then you spent the rest of the week in tears . You have D2D to thank for your tantrums going unnoticed

I got in trouble last week, because I didn’t multi quote. So to show I’m growing as a poster...

campaigner!

campaigner!

campaigner!

Melt of the century

BEEG should’ve won the EKA!...
40BED08E-8BBC-453E-9325-91F66661A4DD.gif

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Low hanging fruit.

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
lol

you are a pathetic little man.

really, like I said earlier. It had NOTHING to do with racism. If it was (and I hate having to bring others into it) where was the outrage to someones comments about chinese tourists? what about other potentially racist comments people made that recieved no attention?

Because it wasn't a racist thing. You had me as your target, I gave you an excuse to leap at me and you did it. You're a predator who stalks his prey waiting for just the right moment to pounce, which is exactly what you did over there.

Look, i'll admit, I worded it poorly and I can indeed see how it came across as racist. There is truth that SOME Asian cultures put a lot more emphasis on study and education than us, but I did cross the line a bit in saying they all lack common sense/social skills (The asians i've met are some of the loveliest people i've met!). I apologised to you, in PM because I thought it affected you and yet you still chose to go on and on about it on other boards. A decent person would have accepted the apology, or even just simply moved on about it..But you didn't, you chose to continue to abuse the **** out of me. You also blew my actual post out of proportion and now that it has been deleted, you can create even more slander and make it look even worse than it actually was.

Here is the thing Dumbya, you are a ******* hypocrite. You go around disparaging and looking down on more "effeminiate" men, fat people, people who watch a particular TV show..But thats all ok for you isn't it? Because you're above reproach, the rules don't apply to you, do they? and when something does happen, it's always everyone elses fault, because you NEVER take responsibility for your own s**t.

Seriously, imo this whole persona thing is bullshit. You get kicks out of abusing someone online. and youll find a good reason to do it, I/e act as if you are fighting social justice just to make you look like the "good guy".. Wouldn't want anyone else seeing you for what you really are would we?

If you wanna call me an average person fine, but for once in your life, look in a ******* mirror first.

Umm, wow...I've got to go on a romantic dinner with my wife, but Noobz0r kindly bought this to my attention.

More later....

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Right.....right.

Wow.

I've had another look at NaturalDisaster 's melt...* me, that's pretty special.

Now, this award was supposed to be somewhere we could gather every week after the round was finished, and maybe discuss some fireworks that occurred. I was not ready for a melt of such, let's be frank here, epic proportions. I'm half tempted to call it now, award the trophy, but because it's a long season, ND, I'll give you a chance.

But, as it stands, I just can't see another winner, I really can't.

What. A. Melt.

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
Right.....right.

Wow.

I've had another look at NaturalDisaster 's melt...**** me, that's pretty special.

Now, this award was supposed to be somewhere we could gather every week after the round was finished, and maybe discuss some fireworks that occurred. I was not ready for a melt of such, let's be frank here, epic proportions. I'm half tempted to call it now, award the trophy, but because it's a long season, ND, I'll give you a chance.

But, as it stands, I just can't see another winner, I really can't.

What. A. Melt.
where is the melt? would like to take a look

Back