Member Forum: did anyone go last night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a little break from BF for a couple of years :)

Is there any more members of the cabal or is it just you and I :eek:
Nah, you're the only bugger that ever wanted to join the cabal. Everyone else was either in the clique or was happy being in neither. Not sure I fully capitalised on potential marketing opportunities, though.

Nah, you're the only bugger that ever wanted to join the cabal. Everyone else was either in the clique or was happy being in neither. Not sure I fully capitalised on potential marketing opportunities, though.
Exclusivity is the hallmark of a great cabal.

So a profit hey?

Well well, shocked to be sitting here.

Must admit, I think there should be a structure whereby there’s a discount on membership in blocks of 10 years that accumulates the longer you are a member for...
5% discount for 10 years consecutive membership
10% for 20 years
15% for 30 years
20% for 40 years

Do that at my local golf club and it’s nice to play with longtime members, probably retired in most cases without a lot of disposable income, being able to continue to play every week and do something they really enjoy doing

I’d be pretty stoked with a 10% discount in 2020, might even up the membership to the next level to guarantee GF seats....so they’re not really losing anyway

Did anyone ask about access to a bloody bar that I can stand/sit in and watch the game behind the glass? And if so, what was the response? The most disappointing aspect of not being at PP bar none, loved the social club

The problem with discounts, per years of service, is the Club doesn’t recognise years of service unless it’s continuous.

I’m apparently a 3yr member, according to the club. Yet according to my calculations I’m at 17.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not in my case. I first signed as a member in 81 but didn't sign again until 99. Continuous from then but they have 36 year member on my card. Keep it under your cap though.
Same with me. They haven't kept track of my years of not renewing while I was overseas and have me continuous from way before then.

Yep. ferris delivered limericks, ODN ran an origami workshop, Aph danced with MSR and there was cake.
Nice drop that, would go well with the cake

Not in my case. I first signed as a member in 81 but didn't sign again until 99. Continuous from then but they have 36 year member on my card. Keep it under your cap though.
Same with me. They haven't kept track of my years of not renewing while I was overseas and have me continuous from way before then.
Blues supporters are forever, only Tigers supporters are on and off the bandwagon

Was just thinking today how "down and SLOW" our anthem sounds compared to all the others,.wish there was something we could do...
It's got this "neener neener" quality that annoys opposition no end, so I like it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back